Who works at a warehouse?.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
It was tough at first but it wasn't so bad after about a month. The hardest part was dealing with the a$$holes who worked there. Also, it was a pain wrapping the pallets after we built them. shyt made me dizzy lol.

They didn't. It was a real strict place.:mjpls:

When I worked at one it would have been pure trash without music. That's alot of your struggles right there. I swear if you can get some nice tunes your work day would have been a lot better. Not the kind of work where you want to be stuck with your thoughts only for too long.

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I worked at one it would have been pure trash without music. That's alot of your struggles right there. I swear if you can get some nice tunes your work day would have been a lot better. Not the kind of work where you want to be stuck with your thoughts only for too long.

Real shyt. Without the music I felt like my life kinda revolved around that place since I was there for so many hours. In that sense, it was torture.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Time still went by slow with music for me. 8 hours loading containers, wrapping pallets, unloading trucks, boxing orders, pulling orders. To me that shyt was miserable. And the worst part about it is when the cracker or uncle Tom bosses came out of their offices to tell you what to do next. You're working hard as fukk for chump change while they're in their office on the computer sitting on their ass making more money than you while you go home tired as fukk everyday.

That shyt turned me into a 4.0 student in college. When I was in high school I thought a warehouse job would be cool because I knew cats that had them. That shyt is the worst. Get you any kind of degree to avoid that life brehs.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Real shyt. Without the music I felt like my life kinda revolved around that place since I was there for so many hours. In that sense, it was torture.
It's an easy basic way to lets off some steam. It's like prison wardens letting some level of fukkery go down as far as vices go because in the end it keeps shyt better. Not to compare it to prison work because I actually enjoyed it and the money was very right, but you get my drift.

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Whats wrong with Amazon? don't they pay good.

Heard the pay was decent but it's real fast paced. They also have a strict policy on attendance and will fire your ass for only a few fukkups. That's just what I've heard from people who worked there though, never did the job myself.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Why? Some are cake if you in reasonable shape. I worked at a flooring warehouse. It was too boring. Dead most of the day.
Most people I know who worked at them says it sucks. Too much hard labor.

I prefer gigs that are a mix between labor and off time.

I might start driving trucks for the skills