Who works at a warehouse?.

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
Loading/unloading trucks. Scanning and placing product, palletizing plus we had to clean the warehouse when everything was done.
That's amazing you were able to do a job like that. It sounds like a very physically demanding job. I'm sure there are easier jobs out there.

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That's amazing you were able to do a job like that. It sounds like a very physically demanding job. I'm sure there are easier jobs out there.

It was tough at first but it wasn't so bad after about a month. The hardest part was dealing with the a$$holes who worked there. Also, it was a pain wrapping the pallets after we built them. shyt made me dizzy lol.

It only gets easier

Except if they don't Allow you to listen to music :huhldup:

They didn't. It was a real strict place.:mjpls:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
I've done my bid working warehouses and earned my stripes. No way I could go back to that "on your feet all day" assembly-line type of work at this point.

But to answer your question, I was able to do it because I needed the money and, as others have stated, it literally does get easier over time.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I've worked in warehouses. Hated that shyt was like slave labour.

Now I work in an office and u pretty much are left to do ur own shyt
I don't know how y'all do it. This shyt hard as hell.
Loading/unloading trucks. Scanning and placing product, palletizing plus we had to clean the warehouse when everything was done.
I worked at a warehouse doing all that shyt. I felt like a straight up slave. That shyt was agonizing. That shyt motivated me to hit the books and take school serious because if I didn't I would have to do that shyt forever. I told myself school couldn't be harder than that shyt.