Who’s the better artist, Future or Ludacris?

Who better?

• Future

Votes: 37 61.7%
  • Ludacris

Votes: 23 38.3%

• Total voters

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I'm biased cause I don't like Future or any of this auto tune trap drill shyt.

I don't like Luda THAT much, but he has a couple joints I can stomach

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ludacris was the better artist, but his prime was extremely short in comparison.
I’m so confused as to how this question could be even asked? How is it not Luda?
Bro what songs do Luda got that’s better than Pluto? nikka discography pales in comparison lol. Let’s not talk about Future ghostwriting and how he’s been waaaaay more impactful on the game to this day.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Bro what songs do Luda got that’s better than Pluto? nikka discography pales in comparison lol. Let’s not talk about Future ghostwriting and how he’s been waaaaay more impactful on the game to this day.
Future made way better music and has had way more impact. Luda was a force too in real time, even though his work didn’t really age well.

:why:

Future owes Luda as Luda is one of the biggest pioneers of southern hip hop which made southern rap have a platform to begin with next to OutKast, Scarface, DJ Screw, and T.I. Luda is damn near hip hop royalty in the south. Future has imitators no doubt but Ludacris’ is a major component to southern rap becoming even viable.

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
Luda is a far better emcee with more personality but Future's production and hooks are better.

So, it depends on what you value out of a hip hop artist. I prefer Ludacris overall.