Who's the most naturally gifted rapper of all time?

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
This is all things considered:

- flows
- pen game (lyricism and the technical aspect)
- voice/delivery
- all of these things above manifested into making great albums (maybe not as important when talking 'pure' talent)

Who you got?

tumblr_lro62fNXLc1qk89yro1_500.jpg

This is my pick.

Just so much incredible talent. A great lyricist and probably one of the best technicians in the rap game we've ever seen, obviously birthing another super technical artist in Eminem in addition to so many other styles.

His voice is sick, his deliveries are ever-changing and he has unmatchable charisma on the mic. Just as with his deliveries, his flows are ever-changing as well.

Most importantly, he's made incredible music. It's one thing to be skilful but make shyt music that nobody wants to listen to (Tech 9), but this man just has a goldmine of amazing music.

Probably had the best run in the 90s (Whut, Dare, Muddy and Doc's Da Name) and his music was always era appropriate so he never ever sounds dated. Even Mudface that came out last year is hot.

He's ripped apart so many verses and on top of all that, he fukking produces almost half his shyt. What a talent.

Who the fukk raps over a beat like this?

I could post 100 more songs but y'all know the deal.

Some honourable mentions to me:
- Pharoahe Monch
- GZA
- Inspectah Deck
- Prodigy (prime)

Inspect Her Deck

Daps
#tpc

that's the only crew I know
:mjcry:

looking to get some variety here

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Juice is the most naturally gifted, period.
I ain't saying that cause I am his protege, either.
I am saying that from an actual emcee perspective and to this day all time.
Nobody can or will set it like him at any and all times.
Plus, to this day there is no one rapper who raps better than him either all time as far as the full gamut of skills.
Other are nice with just a pen.
Whereas juice is more advanced technical skill and pen game wise than mostly all emcess all time and is more advanced.
where real emcee'n is judged which is off the head.

I almost never talk much about him here.
As this is a mainstream rap board and lost its connection to the culture content wise as a global base community wise back in 2000- 2001.
if you don't know go do your research and if anyone wants timeline comparison.
of how much iller ju is than anyone they like in all aspects we can show and prove.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Inspect Her Deck

Daps
Juice is the most naturally gifted, period.
I ain't saying that cause I am his protege, either.
I am saying that from an actual emcee perspective and to this day all time.
Nobody can or will set it like him at any and all times.
Plus, to this day there is no one rapper who raps better than him either all time as far as the full gamut of skills.
Other are nice with just a pen.
Whereas juice is more advanced than mostly all emcess all time and is more advanced where real emcee'n is judged which is off the head.

I almost never talk much about him here.
As this is a mainstream rap board and lost its connection to the culture content wise as a global base community wise back in 2000- 2001.
if you don't know go do your research and if anyone wants timeline comparison.
of how much iller ju is than anyone they like in all aspects we can show and prove.

Art Barr

fair enough

but d'you think maybe no matter how skilled he is it hasn't manifested itself into great work that we can all look at and appreciate, to the level of a GZA or Redman for example?

see what I mean?

but maybe you feel differently. Could you hit me up with some stuff?
:feedme:

Inspect Her Deck

Daps
and this is why I think Wu-Tang are GOAT

they got about 5 MCs you could put in this category: GZA, INS, Raekwon, Ghost & Meth

and even RZA/Masta Killa have sick lyrics but they just lack some of the other intangibles.

such talent

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
fair enough

but d'you think maybe no matter how skilled he is it hasn't manifested itself into great work that we can all look at and appreciate, to the level of a GZA or Redman for example?

see what I mean?

but maybe you feel differently. Could you hit me up with some stuff?
:feedme:

Sincerely charted and is as great an all time record as any in rap history.
Real hiphop is as great as any followup to a legendary record and account of real life events all time.
Ju's technical prowess is unmatched only by g rap, rakim, to lord finesse all time.
that g rap was only on key starting with the ma barker and the clique.
Plus, ju made more features and more material.
when g rap was the most sought after major label feature.
Whereas alternatively, ju was the most sought after feaTure and set an independent record for pre-orders for a debut full length lp as well
Debut wise red is not as good as ksolo but even through ksolo's own admission to me and ju. Red surpassed solo a long time ago by that time.
Yet l, I still remember solo being damn near floored by any and every juice record he heard.
Whole ju was also more technically proficient off the dome.

If you want I can start at his debut record and then the next drawing vinyl in sincerely.
To even his untouched and little known work that features untouched lyricism that iml is the best all time in rap hsitiry for from the heart I emit.

No one all time is keeping up spitting with ju naturally as an emcee.

I know that for a fact and a real proven thing and I seen him embarrass entire socalled labels, emcees major or heralded, or serve any and everyone at any time impromptu as well.

I literally am daigu in the cart with the Lone wolf for real a ND on the road in that cart it was always attacked and every emcee met their fate in an loss.

Art Barr

Inspect Her Deck

Daps
Sincerely charted and is as great an all time record as any in rap history.
Real hiphop is as great as any followup to a legendary record and account of real life events all time.
Ju's technical prowess is unmatched only by g rap, rakim, to lord finesse all time.
that g rap was only on key starting with the ma barker and the clique.
Plus, ju made more features and more material.
when g rap was the most sought after major label feature.
Whereas alternatively, ju was the most sought after feaTure and set an independent record for pre-orders for a debut full length lp as well
Debut wise red is not as good as ksolo but even through ksolo's own admission to me and ju. Red surpassed solo a long time ago by that time.
Yet l, I still remember solo being damn near floored by any and every juice record he heard.
Whole ju was also more technically proficient off the dome.

If you want I can start at his debut record and then the next drawing vinyl in sincerely.
To even his untouched and little known work that features untouched lyricism that iml is the best all time in rap hsitiry for from the heart I emit.

No one all time is keeping up spitting with ju naturally as an emcee.

I know that for a fact and a real proven thing and I seen him embarrass entire socalled labels, emcees major or heralded, or serve any and everyone at any time impromptu as well.

I literally am daigu in the cart with the Lone wolf for real a ND on the road in that cart it was always attacked and every emcee met their fate in an loss.

Art Barr

you thought Solo's debut was better than Red's?
:ohhh:

I gotta check out Juice and see what the deal is

thanks breh

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
At the top I got Meth, Snoop, Pac, Biggie and Mos. All them can flow effortlessly on any kind of beat and do any kind of style : story-telling, egotrip, party tracks, freestyles, "reminiscing" type tracks, whatever. I know Snoop kind of gets a bad rap from some brehs on the coli but I don't see anything he cannot do as an MC

All other MC are just a level lower, like Nas, P, Doom (three of my favorite MCs btw), because I don't see them having the variety those 5 have.