Who's the most naturally gifted rapper of all time?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Just for starters,...cali radio, sway and freestyling as a draw singlehandidly is juice.
As he won cali's drawing battles undefeated for months with his jaw wired shut, as a teen
As a kid a kid, mind you in severe california poverty by winning battles he changed him and his mom's fortunes.
Every Cali emcee lives in fear of dude, every emcee in the know lives in fear, every emcee in Chicago, Midwest, bad boy, no limit, rocafella, est, common, ye, twista, all the underground live in fear.
Plus sat in awe and I seen it with my own two all the time with no question of the outcome.
That is how sure I am of great ju is, period.

Other emcees got legions of bullshyt fukkery,..none of that with ju.
Just dead'n nikkaz or eclipse'n them in talent so bad they won't rap or just concede like cocoa brovaz did to Eminem on the wakeup.
I seen that all the time. I seen deuce leader jump off a stage and theisman his leg not to battle juice.

I seen any and every possible scenario for emcee'n to concede or be outshined any day and everyday all day.

Yeah it is some greats but I know ju is arguably the best real talk,....
It just so happens culturally putting him on ruins all the low talent artist from ever drawing.
That is and was the problem.
That even master p said was the reason for ju not being signed by him or others.
As, he eclipsed and embarrassed all the talent on the label where they would have no draw.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
At the top I got Meth, Snoop, Pac, Biggie and Mos. All them can flow effortlessly on any kind of beat and do any kind of style : story-telling, egotrip, party tracks, freestyles, "reminiscing" type tracks, whatever. I know Snoop kind of gets a bad rap from some brehs on the coli but I don't see anything he cannot do as an MC

All other MC are just a level lower, like Nas, P, Doom (three of my favorite MCs btw), because I don't see them having the variety those 5 have.

I think in Snoop's case people are put off by his supposedly 'basic' lyricism. But I'm not so concerned about the complexity, because Snoop's raps serve a different function.

Imagine him doing lyrical miracle rap on Doggystyle
:russ:

so Snoop is definitely up there imo

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
you thought Solo's debut was better than Red's?
:ohhh:

I gotta check out Juice and see what the deal is

thanks breh

No the feature where solo got on in knick knack patty whack is better than redman's hardcore and brother's on my jock debut.
No one in rap has a one shot feature or posse cut that enables you to get on as supremely skilled as ksolo on knick knack patty whack.
That is one of rap all time performance that is unsurpassable.
Like red's best remix of all time performance on tonite's the night is unsurpassable.
Those two records from red and solo will never be touched in that instance or magnitude in rap history.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

The boy king was mentored by one of the most advanced rappers in history from a technical standpoint.
Plus, got to grow from the stature of that legend as well.
Ju had no mentor like the boy king had.
Nor did he have a model to go off of in every facet like Ll did, in that age to mature as well.
This said naturally,...
LL matured from a severe drive but he still was around highly skilled and higher drawing principals to act as motivation.

Art Barr

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
I think in Snoop's case people are put off by his supposedly 'basic' lyricism. But I'm not so concerned about the complexity, because Snoop's raps serve a different function.

Imagine him doing lyrical miracle rap on Doggystyle
:russ:

so Snoop is definitely up there imo

Yeah my point exactly, I mean for sure he's not gonna drop double entendres or multisyllabic rhymes or whatever, but imo his flow and ease on any kind of track compensates that, as an MC (maybe different from "rapper" from a "purist" pov") he's up there indeed

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
No the feature where solo got on in knick knack patty whack is better than redman's hardcore and brother's on my jock debut.
No one in rap has a one shot feature or posse cut that enables you to get on as supremely skilled as ksolo on knick knack patty whack.
That is one of rap all time performance that is unsurpassable.
Like red's best remix of all time performance on tonite's the night is unsurpassable.
Those two records from red and solo will never be touched in that instance or magnitude in rap history.

Art Barr

yeah the Tonite's Da Nite remix was ill

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
yeah the Tonite's Da Nite remix was ill

It is the single best actual rap performance on a remix in rap history and arguably the greatest display of skill in one record in rap history as well.

I swear by that record as an all time great and the best remix vocal submission in rap history all time, easy.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I could start from ju's debut record:

Freestyle of written

No one can do this and everyone who does is an inferior copycat, afterward.

Art Barr