Who's the pawg in Young Thug's new video?

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
all the uk ever did was bite america musically:mjlol:

Nah man 2 step originated in UK (2-step garage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) yes it was probably inspired by something from the U.S. but the fact remains if you take a 2 step beat you have to acknowledge it's UK Garage.

There was a synergistic relationship between Chicago, Detroit, NY and London in regards to the house music scene but 2 step specifically to me is a UK product.

This sound was not coming from state side sound factories:

The difference is UK House and other music is heavily influenced by Caribbean (specifically Jamaican) culture. Drum n Bass is a prime example of this. DnB originated with Ragga and just standard Reggae. The influence of Jamaican culture in American music pales in comparison to it's influence in UK.

Shabba Ranks had a higher chart rating in the UK over US. Going on a tangent but hopefully you can get the point now that when I say UK made it's really unique to UK and that particular melting pot, not ours.

Also research Craig David and if you follow his stuff you will realize the depth of history that is unique to UK when it comes to electronic or hip hop/rnb music over there: Craig David - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
weO8aB7.jpg

the class

the unknown stuntman
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Correct me if I am wrong but isn't PAWG a terminology you c00n mayonnaise loving nikkas use for Cacs with a phat ass? That bytch ass is flat then again this new generation of nikkas and their skinny jeans.:scust:

unfortunately, we have done with 'pawg' what white people did with 'thug'......

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Jamaican music is literally built on the foundation of American soul hence all the early reggae dudes doing soul covers :dahell:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
1. I would fucc every lady in this video...but I would wear two rubbers.
2. This is the best Young Thug song I have ever heard. But even while listening to it I thought: "mayne...Mystikal coulda killed this beat"...