Whose the most famous black person ever?

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
CLEOPATRA! aint nobody gonna give a fukk about michael jackson 2000 years from now. think big picture my brehs, cleopatra could still get the d' :russ:

All that inbreeding the Ptolemais did :scusthov:

If she is black we should trade her.

Change

All Star
Daps
I've said this before, Michael Jackson is the most famous person ever. Period. Black or White.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Seems like Michael Jackson is the choice. But i still feel that Ali and Barack are just as known. Everyone knows who the president is. But i do remember when Mike died it was just the world stopped for a few days. Everything was all Mike all the time for that week.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Gotta throw in a vote for Bishop Desmond Tutu. He's at least top 10.

But yeah it's definitely Michael Jackson, Michael Jordan, Barack Obama, Nelson Mandella, Muhammad Ali, MLK Jr. (in that order) before him.

Kobe and Shaq may actually be on the list as well.

And you can't forget about Idi Amin. He's well known too.

Didn't even think to put Mandela on my list. He's on the same level as the Mike's and Ali too. Louis Farakkhan is too.

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: still i think big picture wise, somebody like barack obama will be remembered throughout history. michael jackson will be a foot note eventually.
MLK easily if its not about current era. He's up there with ghandi and mother teresa, basically modern saints. Not to mention they came at the beginning of the media revolution (photography, video), when ever people will want to look at the oldest record images of revolution theyll look at what happen with MLK and thats for all history