Whose the most famous black person ever?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
He's not as well known today... but Mansa Musa was the wealthiest black man, and the wealthiest man in general for all of history. Reading about his influence throughout history due to the gold and salt trade was really interesting.

Musa I of Mali - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Real good post and link.

I still say MJ and Jesus are close with MJ taking the lead for famous black people.

Who is the most famous white person in history?

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Real good post and link.

I still say MJ and Jesus are close with MJ taking the lead for famous black people.

Who is the most famous white person in history?

Tough call... it might actually be tyrant like Hitler or Stalin, though. However, it may be William Shakespeare, Elizabeth the first, George Washington, or Leonardo Da Vinci.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Tough call... it might actually be tyrant like Hitler or Stalin, though. However, it may be William Shakespeare, Elizabeth the first, George Washington, or Leonardo Da Vinci.

When I think about it the top 4 have to be black... next Muhammad. Then hitler by a long shot. Then Shakespeare. Then idk.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
When I think about it the top 4 have to be black... next Muhammad. Then hitler by a long shot. Then Shakespeare. Then idk.

That was actually a good question. I never realized that the most famous white person might actually be Hitler of all people. :dwillhuh:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
BBJofGyCEAEckKB.jpg:large

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Me and @Serious, what kind of question is this :wtf:

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
SoFla
as of right now, or ever? also, do you mean at one time, or spanning history?

it's definitely Michael Jackson/Ali because at their peak, everyone in the world knew about them.

But if we're talking about which black person the most people throughout history have known about, it's this guy:

Bilal ibn Rabah al-Habashi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He's respected immensely by every Muslim to ever live (that's a LOT of people), plus he's known by a lot of non-Muslims as well. :win:

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
aint nobody gonna give a fukk about michael jackson 2000 years from now.

2mx2vcw.gif

Breh.....say this dumb shyt about Lil Wayne, Tupac, Jay-Z....hell, I'll even give you James Brown and Bob Marley

But if there EVER was an entertainer who'll still be talked about 2000 years from now, it's MJ

Forget about his tons of hits and classic music videos......dude was bigger than his music. He's a pop culture icon, and was also probably the most unusual famous person ever, with a fascinating private life. EVERYBODY knows his face....which is especially amazing when you consider how much it changed throughout his life

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
2mx2vcw.gif

Breh.....say this dumb shyt about Lil Wayne, Tupac, Jay-Z....hell, I'll even give you James Brown and Bob Marley

But if there EVER was an entertainer who'll still be talked about 2000 years from now, it's MJ

Forget about his tons of hits and classic music videos......dude was bigger than his music. He's a pop culture icon, and was also probably the most unusual famous person ever, with a fascinating private life. EVERYBODY knows his face....which is especially amazing when you consider how much it changed throughout his life

:aicmon: there will always be more entertainers. eventually someone will come along that everybody will dikk ride more then mj. with the sheer amount of people that want to be entertainers it's inevitable. you dont understand pop culture at all. its made not to last, they will always shove new faces down your throat on the daily. its only a matter of time before fickle ass fans completely forget, and he becomes a footnote.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Jesus is pretty much it. Even if you don't believe in the fairy tale, the entity that represents the concept of Jesus is without a doubt the most famous person that might ever exist.

except most people in the world do not believe Jesus was a black man

and if u wanna go there the most famous black person (known or unknown) is the Creator

and he isn't Jesus btw (for all the blind Christians out there)