Why Americans' 'YOLO' spending spree baffles economists

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
For the last 2 years this youtuber I watch has been saying it's a recession and the economy is messed up, but when I'm outside I see people (me included) running through money :pachaha:
What about the layoffs and the union fights , or the fact that banks are literally on thin ice right now

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Right

According to economist John Moore: What's killing the economy and killing families right now is that for roughly the last year or 14 months or so, inflation is up about 8% and wages are up about 5%. So that means families in real terms are 3% poor than they were when Biden came into office.

When the U.S. intervened with Russia, this prices of goods has increased. The price of eggs went up 33.1%, meat 8.2%, gasoline 59.9%, used cars 7.1% and air travel 34.1%.

Biden being pimped by Zelenskyy was drastic. Since that war began, the Biden administration and the U.S. Congress have directed more than $75 billion in assistance to Ukraine, which includes humanitarian, financial, and military support, according to the Kiel Institute for the World Economy, a German research institute.

How Much Aid Has the U.S. Sent Ukraine? Here Are Six Charts.

The positives of today's economy is Unemployment numbers at 3.6%, when you look at the jobs numbers, more than 8.7 million of new jobs created, that is important.

The Truth about Joe Biden's Economy
heritage foundation babble

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
covid opened up eyes for alot of folks, you can die any day, the world can change any day. Don't put stuff off enjoy and live your life

dont store up your treasures on earth where moth.....
During Covid-19, cryptocurrency and stocks was at its prime

111.jpg

Bitcoin, Ethereum and Dogecoin was turning folks into digital millionaires. Those who missed the slot missed a golden opportunity.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby