Why Are Men On TheColi so proud to be virgins :dahell:

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
Thanks but off and on I do feel weird. I would love to have someone steady but I'm more concerned with other things that are way more important to me, so I'll just deal lol.
I just don't want to take the chance of giving myself away and he chunks deuces. That happens too much to women. I would never disrespect a man like that and I don't want to be handled that way either. From listening to men talk they can sleep and bounce easy with nothing to it. I am not laying down, you going in and I'm on the receiving end of all of that and you throw up the peace and never to return. No thanks. If you want my body I'm going to need a permanent commitment. I don't play with my body and I wouldn't play with a man's. That's just me!!!

:yeshrug:
I highly respect that. You have an unfortunately uncommon mentality. Honestly, I wish more women thought similarly to you, finding girls I'd actually want to date instead of just fukk would be easier

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
This thread is funny. A lot of the people on this site complain about p*ssy being on a pedestal yet are in this thread poking fun at virgins. Truly who is the one putting p*ssy on a pedestal? People are in here acting like sex is the total culmination of the human experience and your life isn't shyt without it. Different strokes for different folks. Everyone doesn't desire the same things as you.

As I said in a previous thread there is nothing wrong with being a Virgin as long as that is your true desire. It's only a problem IMO if you're actively seeking to have sex but failing to achieve it.

Some people want to be like Rabia Al Basri, Isa, and the numerous other spiritual giants who have walked the Earth :manny:

Being a Virgin isn't anything to be ashamed of. Don't let other people pigeonhole you into their ideals.

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why were these the wrong woman to have sex with?

She just wasnt the right woman for me, and i ignored all the signs that pointed to the fact. I was determined not to have sex before marriage and obviously any girl i spoke to had to have a similar mindset, but being young and having all your friends and everyone you know doing the opposite and always in your ear and just being in this world slowly broke me down. Settled for a girl who wasnt similar, ended up having sex and eventually that relationship didnt last

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Thanks but off and on I do feel weird. I would love to have someone steady but I'm more concerned with other things that are way more important to me, so I'll just deal lol.
I just don't want to take the chance of giving myself away and he chunks deuces. That happens too much to women. I would never disrespect a man like that and I don't want to be handled that way either. From listening to men talk they can sleep and bounce easy with nothing to it. I am not laying down, you going in and I'm on the receiving end of all of that and you throw up the peace and never to return. No thanks. If you want my body I'm going to need a permanent commitment. I don't play with my body and I wouldn't play with a man's. That's just me!!!

:yeshrug:

:mjlol: you're in for a rude awakening