Why Are Men On TheColi so proud to be virgins :dahell:

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
How old are you? I'm 21 and I'm not sexually active. Like you I need to be in a serious relationship. Plus I'm very good looking, and I take care of my body :jawalrus:

How long would you say you would need to be with someone before giving it up? Has it not worked for you in the past?

Hey there! I'm 30 years old hun! ^.^ And to answer that question? I can't really put a time on it. I would just say when I'm ready. And to be honest I really don't feel ready, nor do I really see it as a priority. I haven't met any man that makes me want to change my mind about intimacy. so I'm not sure! I want to be in a relationship and let things flow before going to that next step. Once I get into something serious I want marriage to be the end result so I rather keep my legs closed. <3 I'm scared of losing it and the man would walk away. The thought of a man staying with me in order to get some is frightening.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After a certain point something this is something that can feed into itself.

Sexual humiliation is one of males' biggest fears, which is why the go to insult for a lot of people is to say they don't get any/ don't hit it right.

That pressure can be crippling for some. Add a job that works you to death and it's very easy to go longer than usual without getting any.

With my failures in life plus these mental issues I guess I just don't think I'm worth it.

Last edited:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Hey there! I'm 30 years old hun! ^.^ And to answer that question? I can't really put a time on it. I would just say when I'm ready. And to be honest I really don't feel ready, nor do I really see it as a priority. I haven't met any man that makes me want to change my mind about intimacy. so I'm not sure! I want to be in a relationship and let things flow before going to that next step. Once I get into something serious I want marriage to be the end result so I rather keep my legs closed. <3 I'm scared of losing it and the man would walk away. The thought of a man staying with me in order to get some is frightening.
So you are a 30 year old virgin? Oh wow that's great! Is there a specific reason why you are afraid a man is with you just for the sex?

Last edited:

All Star
Supporter
Daps
So you are a 30 year old virgin? Oh wow that's great! Is there a specific reason why you are afraid a man by with you just for the sex?

Thanks but off and on I do feel weird. I would love to have someone steady but I'm more concerned with other things that are way more important to me, so I'll just deal lol.
I just don't want to take the chance of giving myself away and he chunks deuces. That happens too much to women. I would never disrespect a man like that and I don't want to be handled that way either. From listening to men talk they can sleep and bounce easy with nothing to it. I am not laying down, you going in and I'm on the receiving end of all of that and you throw up the peace and never to return. No thanks. If you want my body I'm going to need a permanent commitment. I don't play with my body and I wouldn't play with a man's. That's just me!!!

:yeshrug:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Thanks but off and on I do feel weird. I would love to have someone steady but I'm more concerned with other things that are way more important to me, so I'll just deal lol.
I just don't want to take the chance of giving myself away and he chunks deuces. That happens too much to women. I would never disrespect a man like that and I don't want to be handled that way either. From listening to men talk they can sleep and bounce easy with nothing to it. I am not laying down, you going in and I'm on the receiving end of all of that and you throw up the peace and never to return. No thanks. If you want my body I'm going to need a permanent commitment. I don't play with my body and I wouldn't play with a man's. That's just me!!!

:yeshrug:
Shoot, I feel the same way to an extent. I want to have sex with a woman I'm in a relationship with, a woman that I care for, can see myself in the long run with.. but I fear most women will lose interest and charge me to the game if I ain't all up in them walls within a couple weeks at most. Plus if I ain't tryna get in them drawls as soon as possible, women see me as a sucka, punk, simp, weak etc. This happened with the last chick I dated. My naivety along with not pressing for sex resulted in her playing me.

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Shoot, I feel the same way to an extent. I want to have sex with a woman I'm in a relationship with, a woman that I care for, can see myself in the long run with.. but I fear most women will lose interest and charge me to the game if I ain't all up in them walls within a couple weeks at most. Plus if I ain't tryna get in them drawls as soon as possible, women see me as a sucka, punk, simp, weak etc. This happened with the last chick I dated. My naivety along with not pressing for sex resulted in her playing me.

That's absolutely awful! I am so sorry that this happened to you!!! :'( And that's something I want to avoid. I've liked guys but it never grew into anything. Haven't been on my first date yet. It's okay because I know the men here....went to school with them and I refuse to go with any of them lol. I'm working to get into entertainment and I'm sorry but the men look better there lol. Out here it's nothing but toothless men or men with gold teeth or they smell. :mjcry:

I guess we just gotta wait!!! The last guy I liked kept asking me for vagina pictures (he was a friend of mine) and he wouldn't stop sending me d*ck pics :scust:. I've had another guy friend jack off on the phone. :francis:....and I had no clue I thought he was sh*ttin :mjlol:.....until he told me :stopitslime:

So no rush. So many men have creeped me out!!!

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
That's absolutely awful! I am so sorry that this happened to you!!! :'( And that's something I want to avoid. I've liked guys but it never grew into anything. Haven't been on my first date yet. It's okay because I know the men here....went to school with them and I refuse to go with any of them lol. I'm working to get into entertainment and I'm sorry but the men look better there lol. Out here it's nothing but toothless men or men with gold teeth or they smell. :mjcry:

I guess we just gotta wait!!! The last guy I liked kept asking me for vagina pictures (he was a friend of mine) and he wouldn't stop sending me d*ck pics :scust:. I've had another guy friend jack off on the phone. :francis:....and I had no clue I thought he was sh*ttin :mjlol:.....until he told me :stopitslime:

So no rush. So many men have creeped me out!!!
You've never been on a date before? :dwillhuh::ohhh:

Why not?

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
Picked up my son from school yesterday. An hour and a half after he got out. We live close enough that he can walk. When I got there, I saw why he wanted to wait for me. It was just him and some chick kicking it by the baseball field. :blessed:My wife told me later on, thats his girlfriend. :salute:Be a father to your sons compas.

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You've never been on a date before? :dwillhuh::ohhh:

Why not?

That's simple! I've never been asked out lmao :yeshrug:

Plus like I said, everyone knows each other. Men look at me like meat but no one approaches me. But I'm not stressing because I don't have the intentions on living here for long. :blessed:

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps

Plus like I said, everyone knows each other. Men look at me like meat but no one approaches me. But I'm not stressing because I don't have the intentions on living here for long. :blessed:

How you look

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps

Living in your area? What state you live in?