Why Are Men On TheColi so proud to be virgins :dahell:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Virgins are lucky in a way , they avoid so much fukkery.

Sex is fun and verry enjoyable, but one small mistake & it can ruin your life. Go raw with the wrong person, you can end up with an STD or unwanted child if the woman is not on birth control.

I got brehs at my work place making child support back payments of $700 a month on one child he had after going raw with a one night stand.

Brehs enjoy sex but use protection.

You could apply this to anything. Driving a car. Flying, playing sports, investing etc. something can go bad with those things too

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps
Long behold my brethren for this is what happens when a useless conceded bytch goes an entire week without having a dude approach her. She goes online and start to make posts indicative on her desire to know shyt she shouldn't care about... :skip:

Ask dudes about their masturbation habits brehretts... :skip:

Try and question how a man gets his nut in an attempt to reassure yourself that females still have the power to determine when, where and how a man gets pleasure when they're steadily loosing that grasp on power brehetts... :skip:

Let every post you make be related to dudes choosing not to approach women and or masturbation brehettes... :skip:

Want desperately for every man to say he needs a woman, because you feel worthless in the eyes of men if they don't want the only thing you have to offer brehettes... :mjlol:

Seriously though get a life, log out.
So according to you, masturbating for 2 minutes is healthier than actively pursuing women? Even if it was for more than just meaningless sex?

So with the women you've gotten from work and special interest groups, they've approached you every time :ohhh:
I need to get my certs up brehs :ohhh:
This thread is about men who claim to not approach women at all though
Well I'd much rather talk to a woman I want than not and sit at home being like "How come she ain't feel my presence":mjcry:
:mjlol: miserable bytch cracks and breaks character
I always forget
Women are supposed to hold onto all the traditional gender roles when it comes being in a relationship except when it comes to who is supposed to approach who :mjlol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I'd rather have something to offer than being a bum nikka getting girls. It's an ego thing for me.

What do you think you should be offering these chicks that you waiting for to either gain or build up?
Now while I respect the hell out of your decision to wait until you have your shyt together since I'm doing the same in terms of having kids, honestly, I think you should have it with a worthy chick and start building up stamina/technique WHILE stacking bread or a career or whatever it is you working on to offer 'em.

'cause the last thing you want to be is BAD at the shyts past your first initial fukkings, gain a rep for being bad and let that hinder your campaign to get trim once you're ready to be out here swimming with the rest of us who do. Plus as you get older, some chicks expect you to have your shyts together in the bedroom after a certain age, so unless you tellin' 'em you was just a Virgin a few weeks ago and this is your 5th time overall'n'shyt, but to be honest if you waiting until you get your shyt together, I'm sure you're gonna be having it away with a choice chick who not only understands, but teaches you how she likes the shyt done.:shaq:

Best of luck to you with all this, man.:salute:
68445348.jpg
Alot of females in here might neg me for exploiting this design flaw like Moses did the Clitoris, but fukk it; When you do get into the habit of fukking, if things ever start to go south with a female, you feel like she ain't responding to what you laying down, lick your thumb and jab it in her bellybutton. shyts like that tiny hard reset button you gotta use a pin to get at in electronic devices for chicks. 9/10 times she's gonna perk up,:merchant: hit you with the :usure: then you rotate that shyt anti-clock wise, set them nerve endings (Which are directly connected to the Uterus and all that other mysterious girly plumbing) on fire, and steal home, man. shyt sends chicks wild, especially during foreplay:blessed: You'll thank a breh later when this shyt comes through in the clutch for ya:youngsabo:45 % of the time, it works, EVERYTIME. Go forth and Prosper.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
It's no big deal really. p*ssy is for fun. Either you want to get laid or you don't. Who cares about another mans reasons for choosing to or not choosing to. Stop bytching and live your life. You only get one life on earth and you're wasting it complaining about how another man feels on the inside. OP, check this, I'm just being honest with you right now. You sound like the most obsessed bitter fakkit in the world. You purposely want dudes up here to feel bad about not being sexually driven that speaks volumes about you as a person. This ain't the 90's breh, if the era of nonsensical morons being ready to die for p*ssy is over then good. I've said from the start dudes give women too much power over them by putting so much value on their twats now you can remain a simpleton if you want but it's foolish to rant at men who aren't so p*ssywhipped, simp.

The emotion :mjlol:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Actually I made this thread because of another poster, but you caught feelings and wanted the shoe to fit so bad

:manny:
I didn't catch feelings, others even tagged me because they knew it was about me. I'm not even mad though :manny:

This thread was just...........
full

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why can't men be proud of being a Virgin. I wish I was still a Virgin, was selective my whole life and gave in to peer pressure and ended up sleeping with the wrong woman, wasted all those years of me being selective with the type and standard of woman I spoke to.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
It isn't a death sentence but a strange feeling to me. I sometimes get ashamed by it but then I realize that I don't want any of the guys out here so that's why I've kept my legs closed all these years. If there is nothing you want where you're at why lay down just to give it up? It's something I personally take seriously. :yeshrug:
I've had old female friends as a late teen tell me I should have had several men already :hamster:. That's something I cannot do. I'm a grown woman and I honestly rather wait until I'm in a serious relationship and I'm ready for it. I wish there were more good looking men out there who were not sexually active to be honest. I would love to have those options :wow:
How old are you? I'm 21 and I'm not sexually active. Like you I need to be in a serious relationship. Plus I'm very good looking, and I take care of my body :jawalrus:

How long would you say you would need to be with someone before giving it up? Has it not worked for you in the past?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
It's better for these dudes to be virgins than to run around making b*stard children or spreading STD's. I don't have no problem with them as long as they don't take out their sexual frustration violently against innocent people.
Most of these dudes are either A) Not talking to women or enough women or B) talking to the chicks they want while ignoring the ones that want them. They know if they lowered their standards they could probably get laid tomorrow.