Why Are Men On TheColi so proud to be virgins :dahell:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Why can't men be proud of being a Virgin. I wish I was still a Virgin, was selective my whole life and gave in to peer pressure and ended up sleeping with the wrong woman, wasted all those years of me being selective with the type and standard of woman I spoke to.
Why were these the wrong woman to have sex with?

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
It's better for these dudes to be virgins than to run around making b*stard children or spreading STD's. I don't have no problem with them as long as they don't take out their sexual frustration violently against innocent people.

True but you don't want them turning into those detached Japanese types who end up having zero interest in women and essentially becoming Asexual :huhldup:

CjNelson

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
30sy9hv2.gif
:dead:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
You did all the work up here low key bytchin about nikkas who don't approach. And nah you reek of estrogen. You're a disgruntled broad.
First you think I'm a girl and waste your time "exposing" me as a guy.
But now that I tell you I'm a guy you switch it up and say I'm a female.
Go outside my nikka :mjlol:

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps
First you think I'm a girl and waste your time "exposing" me as a guy.
But now that I tell you I'm a guy you switch it up and say I'm a female.
Go outside my nikka :mjlol:
:heh: nobody has to expose you, you come across every bit of the sarcastic entitled piece of shyt hoe you are, :heh: think somebodies trying to expose ya obsessed ass.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
:heh: nobody has to expose you, you come across every bit of the sarcastic entitled piece of shyt hoe you are, :heh: think somebodies trying to expose ya obsessed ass
Obsessed?
nikka you taking my quotes from 2 different threads and joining them together.

So it's obvious you know who I am, whereas I don't know or give a shyt about you :heh:

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps
Obsessed?
nikka you taking my quotes from 2 different threads and joining them together.

So it's obvious you know who I am, whereas I don't know or give a shyt about you :heh:
:mjlol: I'm sure everyone knows who you are at this point you've been going thread to thread passive aggressively ranting about this shyt for the past day or so.

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
68445348.jpg
Alot of females in here might neg me for exploiting this design flaw like Moses did the Clitoris, but fukk it; When you do get into the habit of fukking, if things ever start to go south with a female, you feel like she ain't responding to what you laying down, lick your thumb and jab it in her bellybutton. shyts like that tiny hard reset button you gotta use a pin to get at in electronic devices for chicks. 9/10 times she's gonna perk up,:merchant: hit you with the :usure: then you rotate that shyt anti-clock wise, set them nerve endings (Which are directly connected to the Uterus and all that other mysterious girly plumbing) on fire, and steal home, man. shyt sends chicks wild, especially during foreplay:blessed: You'll thank a breh later when this shyt comes through in the clutch for ya:youngsabo:45 % of the time, it works, EVERYTIME. Go forth and Prosper.
B4 I start sticking my finger in hoes belly buttons have any other Brehs heard of this :lupe: