Why are nikkas still looking at/sharing worldstar in 2016?

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
It's BEEN known that this is a website that promotes mostly black fukkery, and is owned by cocksuckers who make it a point to make us look like shyt and cash out on it, and yall nikkas are STILL up in here posting links to their vids? The fukk? :wtf: Support and encourage white supremacy brehs.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas are gonna say "guilty pleasure" or for "entertainment" and "but there's hip hop videos on there!"

All those videos you can get on Youtube for the most part but nikkas really love seeing ignorant bullshyt. Someone getting their face kicked in, some ratchets fighting in a Mcdonalds waiting to see a tity pop out. Group of kids acting up in class and making asses of themselves and it's 95% black people on there folks watching. I just don't see the entertainment in that, it makes me sick to see and this ain't a site we should be promoting.

MarcusDigital

Being Real Till Aint No Real Left
Daps
nikkas are gonna say "guilty pleasure" or for "entertainment" and "but there's hip hop videos on there!"

All those videos you can get on Youtube for the most part but nikkas really love seeing ignorant bullshyt. Someone getting their face kicked in, some ratchets fighting in a Mcdonalds waiting to see a tity pop out. Group of kids acting up in class and making asses of themselves and it's 95% black people on there folks watching. I just don't see the entertainment in that, it makes me sick to see and this ain't a site we should be promoting.
Real talk breh
:salute:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
I refuse to give those fukks any clicks.

I enjoy fukkerry as much as the next person but that site is nothing more than an online minstrel show for yt people to justify their beliefs and mistreatment of our people.
:scust:
Real shyt

Might as well call it "MonkeysPerformingForWhites.com" but nikkas refuse to look at it like that. nikkas just want to view the circus and even aspire to perform in that shyt :scusthov: