Why are nikkas still looking at/sharing worldstar in 2016?

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
I love WorldStar, they have good taste in music and they usually have alotta interesting clips.

I think people who complain are usually either misinformed on it, jealous that they didn't come up with it first, or they're Caucasian and have been tryna hop on board but keep gettin denied.

Worldstar is huge. Its successful, its Black-Owned. Hatin on something like that doesn't register with me.

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
The guy who owns that site (Q I believe) is from Haiti.....:lawd:

I'm from Haiti and it isn't allowed for us to hate on each other :win:

Y'all should learn that code :umad:

cjlaw93

(Black) American
Daps
Just opened my Worldstar app and don't see nothin bad at all on the first page :stopitslime:

Y'all judging it from a 2012 standpoint

That old Deelishis video where she on Skype and the one with her on the pole :blessed:

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
How is that site any different from this one?
This

And (black) folks need to stop giving the world fukkery to post. When these lil shyts stop doing these dumb ass challenges, hoes stop twerking it open for social media, and everybody breaking their phone out for every ignorant ass incident, then we won't have to worry about being portrayed in such ill ways.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
after sharkeisha and cardi the endgame of social media shyt.
it really is no need to watch the shyt, anymore.

sharkeisha told you how to kill a motherfukker in three strikes and cardi showed how funny you need to be to naturally make it.
all that social media shyt is dead after that.

art barr

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
Man this is some hating ads shyt if I have ever seen it

So y'all admit that you want to see the fukkery

But you just don't want to see the fukkery that's been posted on a particular site. (that happens to be black owned )

Who the fukk do you think you are supporting when you click on YouTube? ? Jerome and Miles?

The fukkery is the fukkery it's was there and will be there without WS.... just be glad a black man owes the shyt

Be a hatin ass kneegrow brehs