Why are nikkas still looking at/sharing worldstar in 2016?

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Shutcho bytch ass up. Stay crying about some shyt
How about you shut your spic ass up and stay the fukk out of black issues you mexicac piece of shyt. Marginalizing the addressing of problems in the black community as "crying", that's a really familiar type of narrative :sas2:
Telling yall nikkas, these hispanics are right there with these cacs, and like I said, nikkas fukk with this fakkit and it's sad :scust:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
How about you shut your spic ass up and stay the fukk out of black issues you mexicac piece of shyt. Marginalizing the addressing of problems in the black community as "crying", that's a really familiar type of narrative :sas2:
Telling yall nikkas, these hispanics are right there with these cacs, and like I said, nikkas fukk with this fakkit and it's sad :scust:
You live in Ohio. You might as well be a cac :mjlol: u sniff Coke and crystal meth like a cac too :dead:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Struck a nerve innit fat boy :lolbron:
This teenage girl thirsty for attention :scusthov:

nikkas in here having a real discussion and here comes this white little fakkit in here trying to railroad on some "look at me guys!". Do a fukking cartwheel while you're at it and finally do something to make your slut mother proud, she just might take a few secs off riding strange dikk for pills to notice you:obama: Now fukk off.

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
i've actually never frequented that site personally. Everytime I seen a video from there it was linked to facebook, or another forum.
I noticed one time i went through the comment section and there was a whole bunch of racism towards blacks and getting upvoted like crazy. I always knew that there were bare folks of other ethnicities frequenting that cite, especially white folks.
That's why i never messed with it, personally.

Last edited:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
This teenage girl thirsty for attention :scusthov:

nikkas in here having a real discussion and here comes this white little fakkit in here trying to railroad on some "look at me guys!". Do a fukking cartwheel while you're at it and finally do something to make your slut mother proud, she just might take a few secs off riding strange dikk for pills to notice you:obama: Now fukk off.
"fukk off" :mjlol: such a cac :heh: