Why are people so obsessed with black people playing baseball.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
We have more options these days.

1. Most of our sports idols play basketball or football. They get WAY more respect. Where as baseball, cac's crucified Barry Bonds and you NEVER hear about players like Tony Gwinn or Rickey Henderson. Baseball players also play until they are :flabbynsick:

2. In the NFL and NBA players get their biggest contracts and make the bulk of their money when they're in their 20's. Baseball you have to wait 6 or 7 years.

3. More endorsements in the NFL and NBA.

4. Young black males have a sneaker fetish.

5. NBA and NFL is more popular than MLB and black athletes dominate the sport and are getting money so they need to stop this tomfoonery debate every time they honor Jackie Robinson.

I hate when they try to say black kids don't play baseball because it's expensive with the equipment and all. Don't nobody give a shyt about no baseball.

Kenny_Powers

Trade Lonzho
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Jackie Robinson is probably the most respected player in baseball and he's black. There's a reason why his number is retired by every team. Everyone can come to a consensus that Barry Bonds, Willie Mays, and Hank Aaron are top 5, and they're black. Some of you fakkits need to stop bringing up race everywhere you go. :camby:

Rick Roller 10

All Star
Daps

1. Most of our sports idols play basketball or football. They get WAY more respect. Where as baseball, cac's crucified Barry Bonds and you NEVER hear about players like Tony Gwinn or Rickey Henderson. Baseball players also play until they are :flabbynsick:

2. In the NFL and NBA players get their biggest contracts and make the bulk of their money when they're in their 20's. Baseball you have to wait 6 or 7 years.

5. NBA and NFL is more popular than MLB and black athletes dominate the sport and are getting money so they need to stop this tomfoonery debate every time they honor Jackie Robinson.

I hate when they try to say black kids don't play baseball because it's expensive with the equipment and all. Don't nobody give a shyt about no baseball.
:dahell:

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
at the major league level it's such a cac stiff ass respect the game lookin ass game that it turns off Blacks..I can imagine a team full of a nikkas just showing out a fool..smoking dope in the bullpen. but of course every pitch would go to they heads and ESPN would be like "well that's part of the damn game"

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
at the major league level it's such a cac stiff ass respect the game lookin ass game that it turns off Blacks..I can imagine a team full of a nikkas just showing out a fool..smoking dope in the bullpen. but of course every pitch would go to they heads and ESPN would be like "well that's part of the damn game"
4wnmsa1-png.1452

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

the irony of a 420 reps....

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
Jackie Robinson is probably the most respected player in baseball and he's black. There's a reason why his number is retired by every team. Everyone can come to a consensus that Barry Bonds, Willie Mays, and Hank Aaron are top 5, and they're black. Some of you fakkits need to stop bringing up race everywhere you go. :camby:

Yeeeeeaa....We gonna have to talk about that one. Bonds will never ever be in that "class" of black players to fans outside of San Francisco, due to the steroid allegations, trial and not taking shyt from reporters while playing.

I'm not among those who think this way, but it is without a doubt the way most people view him.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
HIOvOnG.png

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

So much factually incorrect information in the above post :snoop:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
So much factually incorrect information in the above post :snoop:

1. how is this incorrect. And i'm not just talking about black football/basketball players.

2. This is accurate. The life cycle of NFL players is short. they make the bulk of their money in their 20's unless they play quarterback. Basketball players also get their max contracts in their 20's. Carmelo Anthony is 29 and about to get his 2nd max contract. Cano is getting his first and he's 30.

3. This is probably the only one you can argue with me on but the top athlete endorsements of NFL/NBA athlete > MLB.
4. Jordan's from the 80's are still popular. What MLB cleats are still popular. Who's going out to stores to cop cleats?
5. The NFL is king. This is fact. NBA Finals ratings >>>>>>>>>>>> World Series ratings.

Urahara_Kisuke

12th Squad O.G.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
12th Squad

74a13c3f.gif

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Because the top 10 greatest baseball players of all time are all Black and now we are no longer a fixture in the league...It's almost like people being obsessed with Black people in Rock N Roll.. When we pioneer and dominate an industry only to get pushed towards the margins, it should raise some eyebrows..