why are there so many fukkin moderators now?

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
:dahell: I just scrolled down to the bottom of TLR and noticed there's like 6 new mods in this shyt, the fukk is going on

not to mention some of these new mod nikkas are complete randoms, don't even post in this section, or are clowns actively involved in dork shyt like coordinating neg trains in groups and PMs :scust:

TLR was fine with just @concise @Always-Right Liggins and @Emperor_ReinScarf, these are names people know and trust to do shyt fairly and not let emotions or bias get in the way

but some of these new nikkas I never even seen post in TLR or anywhere for that matter, so what's the deal? did these nikkas win a contest or something? :dwillhuh: did @cook just pick names out a hat?

shout out to @Cherchez La Thicky tho, she deserves it :salute:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
they're not mods. they're helping us out by keeping threads updated. adding updates to first posts. tagging threads..etc you know improving the coli experience for all :blessed:

tags suck and I don't need these clowns updating my posts for me :usure:

you should just make em fill out surveys about their experience, don't give these randoms the power to fukk shyt up :damn:

cook

Banned
Daps
tags suck and I don't need these clowns updating my posts for me :usure:

you should just make em fill out surveys about their experience, don't give these randoms the power to fukk shyt up :damn:

your threads aren't the type that would get updated. its more for news stories and shyt like that. tags are at the bottom of the page not really something that you are forced to look at if you think they suck. i did background checks on all, even met with family members to make sure they would be fit for duty...now :itsalrightbreh:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
your threads aren't the type that would get updated. its more for news stories and shyt like that. tags are at the bottom of the page not really something that you are forced to look at if you think they suck. i did background checks on all, even met with family members to make sure they would be fit for duty...now :itsalrightbreh:

I don't like change :damn: :damn:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
i did background checks on all, even met with family members to make sure they would be fit for duty...now :itsalrightbreh:

you should perform random body cavity searches on them.
they could be hiding things.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I appreciate all the help we can get. I won't be on here as much now so any little house cleaning that can be done is mucho appreciado. Of course the userbase cam PM me or file reports as always and I'll handle them. Thanks to all the new semi mods for your help.

cook

Banned
Daps
if people werent so lazy with thread making then we wouldnt have to do this. for example you got people who might make a thread with some controversial title to get views then you open the thread and its a link to some other website and all the other website has is a tweet. we'd ask this new group of "mods" when they see shyt like that to just grab the tweet and put it in the OP to save everyone from unnecessary clicks. we're just trying to help your viewing experience @charmander :damn:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
if people werent so lazy with thread making then we wouldnt have to do this. for example you got people who might make a thread with some controversial title to get views then you open the thread and its a link to some other website and all the other website has is a tweet. we'd ask this new group of "mods" when they see shyt like that to just grab the tweet and put it in the OP to save everyone from unnecessary clicks. we're just trying to help your viewing experience @charmander :damn:

@malcolmxxx_45 :beli: