why are there so many fukkin moderators now?

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
its not really a change, its just more people doing what brook, I and some of the mods have been doing for awhile. :manny:

if this is just about cleaning the coli up and improving the experience, I coulda saved you a lot of time

during registration, add a question asking how the person found out about the coli

if they pick LSA, the account they were trying to make gets permabanned

guarantee you'll see improvements almost immediately :wow:

I appreciate all the help we can get. I won't be on here as much now so any little house cleaning that can be done is mucho appreciado. Of course the userbase cam PM me or file reports as always and I'll handle them. Thanks to all the new semi mods for your help.

:why: a TLR with no liggy pisszalea is gonna be a travesty

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
if this is just about cleaning the coli up and improving the experience, I coulda saved you a lot of time

during registration, add a question asking how the person found out about the coli

:laff: But is he lying though? :mjpls:

And I always want to contribute to make this place enjoyable for all who post here but I have real world issues and a lot going on in my head. This place used to be an escape but now it's an asylum. At least to me. I still lurk and read though, mostly other forums.

Sk3ptical

Stay Turnt Up On Them Simps. #GMB
Daps
Reppin
#StuntGang #TeamForeign #7CertsGang

cosign :blessed:

Daps

And I always want to contribute to make this place enjoyable for all who post here but I have real world issues and a lot going on in my head. This place used to be an escape but now it's an asylum. At least to me. I still lurk and read though, mostly other forums.

GiWX1.gif
GiWX1.gif

The last of an era..
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-simp-famine-has-arrived-the-rivers-have-run-dry.77553/
Every last one of us..gone.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
tags suck and I don't need these clowns updating my posts for me :usure:

you should just make em fill out surveys about their experience, don't give these randoms the power to fukk shyt up :damn:
Tags are pretty important for Google search indexing breh

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
if people werent so lazy with thread making then we wouldnt have to do this. for example you got people who might make a thread with some controversial title to get views then you open the thread and its a link to some other website and all the other website has is a tweet. we'd ask this new group of "mods" when they see shyt like that to just grab the tweet and put it in the OP to save everyone from unnecessary clicks. we're just trying to help your viewing experience @charmander :damn:
In all fairness I should of atleast got some mod votes

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
if people werent so lazy with thread making then we wouldnt have to do this. for example you got people who might make a thread with some controversial title to get views then you open the thread and its a link to some other website and all the other website has is a tweet. we'd ask this new group of "mods" when they see shyt like that to just grab the tweet and put it in the OP to save everyone from unnecessary clicks. we're just trying to help your viewing experience @charmander :damn:

Speaking of controversial titles, about all of the P@WG threads:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/proposal-to-ban-censor-pawg-from-thread-titles.236517/

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

Or better yet actually use the rep system to determine whether users are trolls or not. Someone who gets under -500 should be examined.

And before talking about the rep system being abused, the mods can easily look at which posts got negged and can see whether the person is a legit terrible poster or was the victim of a petty neg campaign.

Something to think about @cook