why are there so many fukkin moderators now?

cook

Banned
Daps
Or better yet actually use the rep system to determine whether users are trolls or not. Someone who gets under -500 should be examined.

And before talking about the rep system being abused, the mods can easily look at which posts got negged and can see whether the person is a legit terrible poster or was the victim of a petty neg campaign.

Something to think about @cook

id just assume throw rep in the bushes before i spend my days researching which posts are getting negged and whatnot :scust:

as for a pawg embargo, :ld: i think people would just come up with a new word or spelling. i throw most of those to the bushes anyways :yeshrug:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
id just assume throw rep in the bushes before i spend my days researching which posts are getting negged and whatnot :scust:

as for a pawg embargo, :ld: i think people would just come up with a new word or spelling. i throw most of those to the bushes anyways :yeshrug:

But when posters like @bcrusaderw , @Yup , and @KingpinOG have rep below -500 and are known for antagonizing people and intentionally sabotaging threads, the rep system reflects their quality of posting.

cook

Banned
Daps
But when posters like @bcrusaderw , @Yup , and @KingpinOG have rep below -500 and are known for antagonizing people and intentionally sabotaging threads, the rep system reflects their quality of posting.

have you tried putting them on ignore? you won't see any new posts from them and their old posts will be gone so its actually a little more powerful than a ban

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
have you tried putting them on ignore? you won't see any new posts from them and their old posts will be gone so its actually a little more powerful than a ban

They are on ignore. But when certain threads suddenly get derailed and involve arguing with an invisible person and when you see who it is, :beli:.

Besides the ignore option is just a bandaid for a problem.

concise

Veteran
Daps
:dahell: I just scrolled down to the bottom of TLR and noticed there's like 6 new mods in this shyt, the fukk is going on

not to mention some of these new mod nikkas are complete randoms, don't even post in this section, or are clowns actively involved in dork shyt like coordinating neg trains in groups and PMs :scust:

TLR was fine with just @concise @Always-Right Liggins and @Emperor_ReinScarf, these are names people know and trust to do shyt fairly and not let emotions or bias get in the way

but some of these new nikkas I never even seen post in TLR or anywhere for that matter, so what's the deal? did these nikkas win a contest or something? :dwillhuh: did @cook just pick names out a hat?

shout out to @Cherchez La Thicky tho, she deserves it :salute:

:heh:

Did this happen last night?
:lupe:

GiWX1.gif
GiWX1.gif

The last of an era..
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-simp-famine-has-arrived-the-rivers-have-run-dry.77553/
Every last one of us..gone.

:wow:

cook

Banned
Daps
They are on ignore. But when certain threads suddenly get derailed and involve arguing with an invisible person and when you see who it is, :beli:.

Besides the ignore option is just a bandaid for a problem.

i dont agree with most of the things they say but i also dont think that them sometimes expressing different opinions than most is a ban worthy offense. that encourages groupthink and part of the original idea of the coli was to allow people a little more freedom than what we were used to. if they cross the line then they'll be disciplined which you know has already happened in some cases.

old_timer

Taxi Squad
Daps
congratulations to the new staff members- i'm sure they'll do fine:salute:
they volunteered for the work
if they have the skills and time to help out, then let them get to it
this board has been up for 3 years
if it can't draw on internal resources (by now), and then trust those resources (by now), then it's gonna die anyway
this type of expansion is the only logical/strategic move

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I just scrolled down to the bottom of TLR and noticed there's like 6 new mods in this shyt, the fukk is going on
But why would do you care, tho? :yeshrug:

Ive never paid attention to or know who are mods in this place. I just post and K.I.M. I mean... SHOULD I care? Just wondering because i cant think of any situation i can think of where i should

Edit: only person i know is a mod is @Brooklynzson. Outside of that I have no clue nor do i care who does what here. I just log on, get my laugh on. Post a few times and K.I.M.

Last edited:

cook

Banned
Daps
But would do you care, tho? :yeshrug:

Ive never paid attention to or know who are mods in this place. I just post and K.I.M. I mean... SHOULD I care? Just wondering because i cant think of any situation i can think of where i should

Edit: only person i know is a mod is @Brooklynzson. Outside of that I have no clue nor do i care who does what here. I just log on, get my laugh on. Post a few times and K.I.M.

:francis:

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
@Higher Tech is from Gary, Indiana...you know he aint right :huhldup:

One of the other mods only has 400 posts and joined in October :sadcam:
@cook found me when I was just an infant. I was walking the streets all by myself. I didn't have time for that crawling shyt. I had already caught my first body. A nikka tried to put a pacifier in my mouth. I told him I don't put shyt in my mouth but nipples and applesauce. Cook raised me, showed me the way of the samurai. I'll die for this shyt.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
I always wondered why my fellow Buckeye brother kingpin was so deep in red:laff: In the coliseum he seems cool to me:pachaha:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
But would do you care, tho? :yeshrug:

charmander cares if don't nobody else care