why are there so many fukkin moderators now?

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
charmander cares if don't nobody else care
Obviously, since you are making threads about it. Question is why? Perhaps if you explain WHY i may decide to partake in caring too :manny:

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
But why would do you care, tho? :yeshrug:

Ive never paid attention to or know who are mods in this place. I just post and K.I.M. I mean... SHOULD I care? Just wondering because i cant think of any situation i can think of where i should

Edit: only person i know is a mod is @Brooklynzson. Outside of that I have no clue nor do i care who does what here. I just log on, get my laugh on. Post a few times and K.I.M.
i'm not a mod doe :ld:

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Coming down from the mountaintop to no power is depressing. There, I said it.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
i dont agree with most of the things they say but i also dont think that them sometimes expressing different opinions than most is a ban worthy offense. that encourages groupthink and part of the original idea of the coli was to allow people a little more freedom than what we were used to. if they cross the line then they'll be disciplined which you know has already happened in some cases.

:stopitslime: Most of these people are intentionally ignoring the facts and just flamebaiting. Don't pull that BS about different opinions because their opinions are baseless and complete garbage.