why are women so mad at Michael B Jordan all the time?

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Dude was at a Lupus event supporting his old Earth

36642251_270106583749558_4799175454160322560_n-300x300.jpg
The star wrote, “I’m soooo geeked as many of you know I had my first annual [MBJAM] last year & this year I can promise you it’ll be bigger & better!! [LUPUS of L.A.] the organization that has helped my mother & others living with Lupus flourish & thrive thanks to their amazing resources & support. For those who don’t know #MBJAM is a fun family event & charity that raises funds for [LUPUS of L.A.] to help others & also brings awareness to the disease itself.
1f60e.svg

Many of Jordan’s social media followers praised the actor for using his “platform” to shine a light on the disease. However, other fans slammed Jordan after he was seen jet-skiing and partying it up with white women.

“I really cant believe he only like white girls
1f62d.svg
,” one person wrote.

“Black men love sleeping with white women & creating mix babies as if it’s some type of trend. Self hate is real among black men#isaidwhatisaid,” another said.

One fan added, “Black women, we shouldn’t be upset over Black men who obviously hate Black women. have some dignity. we don’t need to defend ourselves and prove our worth and beauty to Black men. i’m beautiful and i don’t need a Black man to tell me that. don’t stress sistas.

Michael B. Jordan's Positive Post Quickly Goes Left As Fans Blast Him for Not Dating Black Women

It's a fukking Lupus event.:mindblown:

AsTheWorldBurns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
State to the Lake
he definitely seems to be getting singled out

do these women really think a young celeb is gonna turn down such easy p*ssy?

I'm not gonna go down this rabbit hole with y'all. But you know it's a lot of easy black p*ssy too.

Why do optics seem like black celebrities will step over easy black p*ssy for easy white p*ssy?

The fact of the matter is that some black people put a premium on white skin. "Beautiful black women, but I bet that bytch look better red." and all that jazz.