why are women so mad at Michael B Jordan all the time?

Moody

Faroole ii geeya
Daps
Reppin
Puntland
And to answer the question OP, these women feel entitled to him. They have a huge entitlement to a man they don’t even know nor would they ever have a chance with him.

Fam what exactly is the difference between this and the daily bedwench thread we see here tho?

The only difference I can think of is the numbers and the lengths lsa type women will go to ostracize the man in question.

Other than that shyt seems pretty much the same if I'm keeping it 100 with y'all.

On some level I get it. These celebrities are there to entertain but they're also there to sell a fantasy. And when you know for a fact that you can't fit yourself into that fantasy there is no self insert probability. Which essentially hinders the fantastical element to some extent.

What you do then is support people who fit what you like if it bothers you so much. Very easy. Make your dollars do the work nahmean. That's where these girls keep fukking up.

Moody

Faroole ii geeya
Daps
Reppin
Puntland
Micheal b jordan makes money off black woman but dates white woman in private life. I understand the critcism if it was consistent.

Robin thicke made money off black woman and got 3 white kids.

But its no outrage bout that.

Micheal a hyprocrit no doubt tho

Robin thicke is white tho

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Fam what exactly is the difference between this and the daily bedwench thread we see here tho?

The only difference I can think of is the numbers and the lengths lsa type women will go to ostracize the man in question.

Other than that shyt seems pretty much the same if I'm keeping it 100 with y'all.

On some level I get it. These celebrities are there to entertain but they're also there to sell a fantasy. And when you know for a fact that you can't fit yourself into that fantasy there is no self insert probability. Which essentially hinders the fantastical element to some extent.

What you do then is support people who fit what you like if it bothers you so much. Very easy. Make your dollars do the work nahmean. That's where these girls keep fukking up.
I cant speak about the bedwench threads cuz I sincerely dont give a fukk about them nor have I made a thread on them. I worry about women who prefer me, not wasting time on girls who clearly have issues w black men. U can search my whole post history and u wont see one thread dedicated to admonishing a bedwench.

Cuz Idc. I dont own nor am I entitled to them.

That’s what everyone needs to get.

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Micheal b jordan makes money off black woman but dates white woman in private life. I understand the critcism if it was consistent.

Robin thicke made money off black woman and got 3 white kids.

But its no outrage bout that.

Micheal a hyprocrit no doubt tho
What does this even mean??

How does MBJ make money exclusively off of bw?

Moody

Faroole ii geeya
Daps
Reppin
Puntland
I cant speak about the bedwench threads cuz I sincerely dont give a fukk about them nor have I made a thread on them. I worry about women who prefer me, not wasting time on girls who clearly have issues w black men. U can search my whole post history and u wont see one thread dedicated to admonishing a bedwench.

Cuz Idc. I dont own nor am I entitled to them.

That’s what everyone needs to get.

I didn't mean you specifically fam. Just the overall ethos of this forum.

As for the bolded that's exactly what people need to do. Don't get pressed on shyt and move along. Something these lsa type women don't really comprehend.

What does this even mean??

How does MBJ make money exclusively off of bw?

I think he means that of the proportion of females who support him, within that pool the majority of his female base is probably black.

But that would go for every major black actor, musician or even politician.