why are women so mad at Michael B Jordan all the time?

MMA

Superstar
Daps
MBJ: I love ALL you black women, You are the best!!!!:ohlawd:

BW::willnah1::willnah2:

MBJ: I like All Types of Women:manny:

BW:
full
:laff::laff::laff: The king of pawg in peace

It's his fault :manny: I hate c00ns but if you are going to be one. You better just let the world see and let these fans know you are not with the shyt

The youth are blatantly very attracted to terrible black men.. just look at the way they cape for Chris Brown :mjlol:

Vice Queen

The First Lady of T$C
Supporter
Daps
See, here's why I get mad at the Black women who always shyt on MBJ:
  1. He's never bad mouthed Black women.
  2. If he was with a Black woman, they wouldn't be satisfied if he appeared with one lighter than Hennessey and whose hair wasn't super kinky.
  3. All they do is project their own insecurities onto that man, or any fine ass Black man, as if they would even have a fukking chance with a nikka like MBJ. They don't run in his circles, they don't know his life and all this complaining ass broads would do is bring him down to their basic ass level.
You can't base your self worth on who does and doesn't want you. One of you broads who might read this, get the memo, even if you had a chance to interact with MBJ or a man like him, on a regular basis, and he didnt give you any play, don't just chalk it up to you being Black, chalk it up to you being basic as fukk.

MBJ, international superstar being with you and you work at the DMV, how the fukk would that look?

Vice Queen

The First Lady of T$C
Supporter
Daps

I don't like everything she says, but when she said this, things came into perspective and it cemented my mindset about not taking it personally.

As always, look at how white supremacy plays a hand in a lot of this shyt.

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
See, here's why I get mad at the Black women who always shyt on MBJ:
  1. He's never bad mouthed Black women.
  2. If he was with a Black woman, they wouldn't be satisfied if he appeared with one lighter than Hennessey and whose hair wasn't super kinky.
  3. All they do is project their own insecurities onto that man, or any fine ass Black man, as if they would even have a fukking chance with a nikka like MBJ. They don't run in his circles, they don't know his life and all this complaining ass broads would do is bring him down to their basic ass level.
You can't base your self worth on who does and doesn't want you. One of you broads who might read this, get the memo, even if you had a chance to interact with MBJ or a man like him, on a regular basis, and he didnt give you any play, don't just chalk it up to you being Black, chalk it up to you being basic as fukk.

MBJ, international superstar being with you and you work at the DMV, how the fukk would that look?

Respect for the realness, brehette.

They did the same to Donald Glover AFTER he finally blew up after grinding for OVER A DECADE with nobody checking for hin

Yep. We had countless thread on these two right around when This Is America came out tryna discredit both of these men.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Donald Glover smells. Nobody cares about him.

The countless articles (The root, VSB, Madame Noire, Bossip, Essence), black female twitter post, YouTube videos, LSA threads signifies that they do care about him.

Last edited:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
I'm not gonna go down this rabbit hole with y'all. But you know it's a lot of easy black p*ssy too.

Why do optics seem like black celebrities will step over easy black p*ssy for easy white p*ssy?

The fact of the matter is that some black people put a premium on white skin. "Beautiful black women, but I bet that bytch look better red." and all that jazz.
And?

Why does a celebrity affect you personally?

U not gon stop breathing cuz MBJ fukks white girls.

And before u ask, no idc if Serena williams fukked a cac. Idk why these weirdos care tbh

Daps
Micheal b jordan makes money off black woman but dates white woman in private life. I understand the critcism if it was consistent.

Robin thicke made money off black woman and got 3 white kids.

But its no outrage bout that.

Micheal a hyprocrit no doubt tho