Why are y'all not watching Masters of Sex on Showtime, its like Mad Men with Sex

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
The finale was great and left me with a huge knot in my stomach.

Bills whole life is crashing down :damn:

And he actually threw the damn towel :damn:

Overalll though this was by far the weakest season. I was just flat out bored by it. Which is a shame because seaaon 1 and 2 were fantastic.

Whoevers decision it was to to take the shows focus off the work and onto these mundane burbs problems needs to be fired.

Overalll i give the season a 6/10
What did u score True Detective season 2?:jbhmm:

Fukkboi :pacspit:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Good finale to otherwise a :russell: season.

When Virginia etherd that born again thot and then the cold clocking the bytch :bryan:

I hated all the attention on family members that never existed IRL .

Virginia's slut daughter though :yeshrug:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
"Hey man, I wanna fukk you an' all, just don't be out here being a girl about it, my nikka" :lolbron:

Real talk, this season has been fukking terrible, but I still watch it because it fills my weekly quota for seeing suburban white woman naked. :pachaha:

The finale was great and left me with a huge knot in my stomach.

Bills whole life is crashing down :damn:

And he actually threw the damn towel :damn:

Overalll though this was by far the weakest season. I was just flat out bored by it. Which is a shame because seaaon 1 and 2 were fantastic.

Whoevers decision it was to to take the shows focus off the work and onto these mundane burbs problems needs to be fired.

Overalll i give the season a 6/10

When Virginia etherd that born again thot and then the cold clocking the bytch :bryan:

This..... I haven't watched since episode one, half of the appeal was this being based on a true story, then you throw in annoying fake family members just to create drama is a huge turn off.. I might be done

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
season was....ok :patrice:

all the family drama just wasnt doing it for me and i nvr realized how the work made the show so great til they started going away from it this season and solely focused on the background drama...and i keep wondering like when tf does masters and ginny make it official cuz they time jump a lot and they do get married at some point and it kind of seems like they stretching it out too much for this love triangle stuff

all i can think about when i see her is how :demonic: she was in
projects-orphan_poster5373bec02f702-980.0.0.jpg