Why do black men always have to put on a show and be clowns for everybody?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Always loud, grinning, dancing, telling inappropriate jokes, swearing out loud in public. Being fukking c00ns.

I'm at truck driving school and already a few nikkas have to be the entertainment jester for cacs. A bunch of loud nonsensical shyt they say. All the cac instructors say slick shyt mocking them but in their little nikka brains of course they think it's friendly banter between them and their white daddy figure.

Then when cacs see me a serious stoic black men like me with a angry resting face they think something is wrong.

I'm 30 and I been hated nikkas but I'm stg. waters status at this point. Were in the middle of a fukking race war , trapped in hell. It's time to soldier up and stop being n words for once in our fukking lives. Being a n word is going to get u killed and I'm not going to shed one motherfukking tear either.

I can't even have friends . Because most black men are white people worshipping fukking cowards. Always gotta be a motherfukking court jester.

Just shut up nikka and do the work so u can get this bread and become free. But these nikkas like being slaves so they probably don't even have any plans but drive a truck and buy p*ssy and weed with their money.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always take it as insecurity. Like they feel like they don't belong so they gotta humiliate themselves.

Always comes off as weak to me.
These are grown men. We all gotta be either early 30s late 20s. I could understand if we were young but we're all grown as fukk. The only brotha with sense is this African. All the AA's mostly are some goofy ass nikkas. Peeling out the parking lot. Bumping loud music with the windows rolled down . How r u gonna be a sucessucce truck driver with that attutatt? This shyt ain't a game

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One nikka was talking cursing after every word. I'm happy the nikka didn't spot a verse for the class. I'm getting too old for this shyt. And old black men entertain white folks too. Singing for change. So this won't never gonna end.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Yeah well they don't have to worry about getting their heads blown off by 12 do they?

Y'all get treated the same whether you're in a suit or got your pants sagging. Sometimes it's easier to operate in chaos, because once there's time to reflect on the pain, it can become twice as unbearable.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If all those nikkas a jovial think about how crazy I like angry quiet with a full beard. Motherfukkers go alert . That's what happens when you don't stay on code. Now cacs staring at me like what's his problem..

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's just what we do. We like to have a good time. We party after funerals and shyt. Id much rather be like this than some stiff, dry, swagless stale cracker
Man were in a war and we're losing. For the next generation they need real man to lead not grown children. It's been time for us to be serious. These cacs are serious. They take chill serious, making money serious, hunting serious and shooting. These dudes aren't joking

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Man were in a war and we're losing. For the next generation they need real man to lead not grown children. It's been time for us to be serious. These cacs are serious. They take chill serious, making money serious, hunting serious and shooting. These dudes aren't joking
That's the problem. We are letting cacs dictate how we are supposed to act and behave. Nobody said we don't need to take certain things serious but we only live once. Ill be damned if I spend my short time on this earth pissed off and angry. And it infuriates them that they cant be like us. All stiff and stale. They envy us. Plus this is our planet. We should be dictating this shyt. The first shall be last and the last shall be first