Why do black men always have to put on a show and be clowns for everybody?

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Man were in a war and we're losing. For the next generation they need real man to lead not grown children. It's been time for us to be serious. These cacs are serious. They take chill serious, making money serious, hunting serious and shooting. These dudes aren't joking

Cacs are lazy as shyt, the only reason a majority of them are where they're at is because of the preexisting privileges that have been afforded to them.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
We like attention, and a lot of us are genuinely funny, so we use our sense of humor to gain the attention we crave.

I myself have had to make a conscious effort to not be funny in certain situations.
Aint nothing to apologize about. We are a spiritual people. That good spirit has gotten us thru the past 400 years. Any other group of people woulda been folded up by now if they had to go thru what we did. And its not just AAs. Black people all around the world are like this

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
I didn't read everything op said but i see this shyt too and it's lame to me and I don't think people even respect you except to laugh at you.

The worst are the tokens who seem to always have to remind the group they are black.

Like I remember watching a YouTube video of some dude in Korea. He was hanging out with some Korean people and a white guy and fried chicken is big over there. They discuss what they want to eat and the Korean guy suggests chicken and the black dude "you know how us blacks love chicken!" And even the Korean dude who is not familiar with the stereotype I guess gave him :dahell: face in response :mjlol:. It would be one thing if it was a one time thing but he does it in many of his videos like people are going to forget he is black .

Daps
Aint nothing to apologize about. We are a spiritual people. That good spirit has gotten us thru the past 400 years. Any other group of people woulda been folded up by now if they had to go thru what we did. And its not just AAs. Black people all around the world are like this
Nah....

Nothing worse than a clown who shows his teeth for other races. It’s one thing to act one way when kicking it with your own but we need that angry black man stereotype back from the 90. TF you showing your teeth and tap dancing for other races for? Most Non black people think corrupt police officers are the real victims and support trump...ain’t shyt funny and there’s nothing to be standing around grinning about with them

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Nah....

Nothing worse than a clown who shows his teeth for other races. It’s one thing to act one way when kicking it with your own but we need that angry black man stereotype back from the 90. TF you showing your teeth and tap dancing for other races for? Most Non black people think corrupt police officers are the real victims and support trump...ain’t shyt funny and there’s nothing to be standing around grinning about with them
Tomorrow aint promised. Nobody knows that better than us. Better make use of your short time here. Im not really around cacs like that in the first place but when I am Im not different than I am with my nikkas. And that's about the only thing I change up. I wont say nikka. If something funny happens Ima laugh. If a song comes on I like Im gonna sing and dance. If I wanna ice grill Im gonna have a mean mug. fukk I look like switching up for these people? The second you do that is the second they won. Switching up for these cacs is showing them the upmost respect on the low and yall don't even realize it.

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
Always loud, grinning, dancing, telling inappropriate jokes, swearing out loud in public. Being fukking c00ns.

I'm at truck driving school and already a few nikkas have to be the entertainment jester for cacs. A bunch of loud nonsensical shyt they say. All the cac instructors say slick shyt mocking them but in their little nikka brains of course they think it's friendly banter between them and their white daddy figure.

Then when cacs see me a serious stoic black men like me with a angry resting face they think something is wrong.

I'm 30 and I been hated nikkas but I'm stg. waters status at this point. Were in the middle of a fukking race war , trapped in hell. It's time to soldier up and stop being n words for once in our fukking lives. Being a n word is going to get u killed and I'm not going to shed one motherfukking tear either.

I can't even have friends . Because most black men are white people worshipping fukking cowards. Always gotta be a motherfukking court jester.

Just shut up nikka and do the work so u can get this bread and become free. But these nikkas like being slaves so they probably don't even have any plans but drive a truck and buy p*ssy and weed with their money.
I . told. You.

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
Alotta bm listen to their white Jesus loving single momma's telling them to be docile and meek to survive. That shyt don't work for a man. U gotta be sharp out here.
u kept hyping up this blue collar is the exit for the black man shyt now u seeing the other side which includes 45 year old toothless men acting like a 18 yr old c00n...everybody's hard amongst themself and talk a good one until they see the White boy pull up then its left right left oh we oh sir yes sir massa its how it is
..I suggest u get an exit plan and cultivate that shyt breh

Daps
Tomorrow aint promised. Nobody knows that better than us. Better make use of your short time here. Im not really around cacs like that in the first place but when I am Im not different than I am with my nikkas. And that's about the only thing I change up. I wont say nikka. If something funny happens Ima laugh. If a song comes on I like Im gonna sing and dance. If I wanna ice grill Ima gonna have a mean mug. fukk I look like switching up for these people? The second you do that is the second they won. Switching up for these cacs is showing them the upmost respect on the low and yall don't even realize it.

That carefree hedonistic mentality is what will be our downfall one day if it isn’t regulated and checked. You’d never catch a Palestinian showing his teeth for Jews or vice versa. If you’re black in America, you’re in a war by default which means you’re a soldier by default and if you’re a soldier you must conduct yourself accordingly

I’m from Philly and we don’t show our teeth for other races here, shyt is a big no no where I come from. It doesn’t even need to be said. It’s just understood. We’re straight stone faced when dealing with people outside of our race. Down south I know it’s different. nikkas flat out laughing and chopping it up with trump supporters and confederate flag supporters

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
Shucking and jiving for biscuits. Always some unfunny Kevin Hart ass negro at every company I've worked at. And their girl is invariably some beastly cac whale.:mjlol:
I had a nikka blocking my commission money by pulling that shyt with every attractive customer til they would get creeped give him the fake number and give me real info

His wife the same size as me
She brings him lunch

He rides a bike

That shyt not for me I'm 90 percent out

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
That carefree hedonistic mentality is what will be our downfall one day if it isn’t regulated and checked. You’d never catch a Palestinian showing his teeth for Jews or vice versa. If you’re black in America, you’re in a war by default which means you’re a soldier by default and if you’re a soldier you must conduct yourself accordingly

I’m from Philly and we don’t show our teeth for other races here, shyt is a big no no where I come from. It doesn’t even need to be said. It’s just understood. We’re straight stone faced when dealing with people outside of our race. Down south I know it’s different. nikkas flat out laughing and chopping it up with trump supporters and confederate flag supporters
Oh yeah nikkas is john Henry status down here one final straw with me was doing a 400 dollar landscaping job w two brothas in the shop for a fukkING.CUP.. OF. LEMONADE! Did get some p*ssy that day from having fitted tommy pants on lol I dnt wear dikkies like a broke ass bum

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child

That mentality is why we are still here tho. These cacs been running the world and still have negative birthrates. So whose really winning? Even soldiers take time to have fun during war.

And that's great your from Philly. You already know my city aint much different. Im not advocating for nikkas to start dancing and singing in front of the first white people they see but I damn sure aint gonna let white folks stop me from being me