Why Do Black Women Use SnapChat Filters That Lighten Their Skin And Eye Color?

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
3b1bb2843307033afb26a8809b730bba.jpg

All this talk about being pro black and pro dark skinned girls, but these exact women are using filters that brighten their skin and eye color.

Trying to appear as the women who they claim color struck black men lust after.

.....then proceeds to post a random woman. No! Post examples of the women you are talking about. We have a right to see, too.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
All the female posters and male simps in this thread not even tackling the topic at hand.

Asking me why I posted a picture of a chick who might not be pro black has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
There are many ways to influence beauty standards upon a group of people. Both men and women can do it.

Who men chase determines female beauty. Why does no black woman want a small butt? Cuz black men don't like it. Women have no say just like mine have no say in male beauty standards.

Last edited:

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
Oh look, use the same excuse every time justifying the behavior.. "everyone does it", "White women do it too!" :mjgrin:

White women aren't complaining that white men lust after light skinned white women and how they don't get no love.

Black women do those things, and then use filters like this that say "Look at me. I'm beautiful when my skin and eyes are lighter".

So who's really perpetuating that light is right?

If you're somehow trying to suggest that Black Men don't put down Dark Skin Black Women or somehow trying to shift the "blame," onto the REAL victims, we can dead this conversation right now.

It has been painted out to you in several ways of how Black men treat dark skin women like sh*t.It is in YOUR FACE.

But of course you're going to do the typical thing that clueless, ignorant White people do when people show them racism in several ways.They clutch their pearls and act like they've never encountered such a thing.

When it comes to colorism, if you're not talking about solving the problem then you can STFU.I'm not here for you to tell me "it's not that bad," "but but but Black women do this,etc." f*ck you and f*ck your rebuttals.You're NEVER going to convince me that an oppressed group is NOT oppressed.

I'm convinced Black men can't be saved just like many White people can't be saved.You all will continue to be ignorant idiots who can't think outside of their own experiences.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Who men chase determines female beauty. Why does no black woman want a small butt? Cuz black men like it. Women have no say just like mine have no say in male beauty standards.
Not entirely true. You think women of all races wanting a big butt and a small waist was because of men?

20 years ago white men weren't lusting after women with small waists and huge asses.

Media, social media, tv, movies, celebrities etc.. all those have an impact.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
How can you say black men are colorstruck but you use a app that "enhances your beauty" by lightening your skin and eyes.

Hypocrisy is it not?

i know i've seen at least 12 females on here with pics using that filter to make their eyes and skin more......noticeable :mjpls:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Not entirely true. You think women of all races wanting a big butt and a small waist was because of men?

20 years ago white men weren't lusting after women with small waists and huge asses.

Media, social media, tv, movies, celebrities etc.. all those have an impact.

Media pushed flat butts. Social media is a fair representation of what men in society lust after. The girls men find attractive get all the followers. Today media has lost to men's standards now that they have a platform to broadcast their preferences

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I've never understood why the word "homosexual" had to be renamed :deadmanny: Trying to make it seem odd or quirky to be straight :deadmanny:
cisgender actually means you identify as the gender you were born and are attracted to the opposite gender ie straight.