Why do coli nikkas beef with black women?

Prynce

Daps
I swear all y'all nikkas do is complain about black women all the time :dead:
nikkas sound like some scorn hoes that got abused on something

nikkas be making threads like "why do black women look down on black men" :mjcry"
"why do black women don't like average black men "
"why do black women like other races more than me"

I swear y'all nikkas be making them lame ass threads need to get some nuts about yaself and man the fukk up. Maybe they ain't fukking with you and not all black men? Maybe you the problem :ohhh:

Rant done just irks me seeing black men complain about their own women and acting like hoes

Daps
Obviously if enough people make the threAds it's true to some degree. It's not me personally but black men are knocked all day by everyone at some point folks are gonna knock back. You can ignore the threads if u don't like them u sound as just much of a hoe complaining about what another nikka thread is about.. his experience diff from mine I can't knock anyone else threads

Prynce

Daps
Obviously if enough people make the threAds it's true to some degree. It's not me personally but black men are knocked all day by everyone at some point folks are gonna knock back. You can ignore the threads if u don't like them u sound as just much of a hoe complaining about what another nikka thread is about.. his experience diff from mine I can't knock anyone else threads
What does complaining about black women on a internet forum do to help anything?

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1914–1983
You mean shyt like:

Most black American womAn have kids at a young age where that not the case overseas. They typically are raised with a woman as head of households so they don't treat a man like he he'd of house hold unless he a cac. Black American woman also have been brainwashed by feminist unlike over seas.