Why do coli nikkas beef with black women?

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
A lot of men on forums can't get women and they're frustrated so they come on here to complain about it.

It's really no different than any other forum.

Because this place is "supposedly" mostly black, black women are the face of their frustrations.

The other forums just say "all women" or "westernized women"

Last edited:
Daps
Its our duty as black men to make this place a safe haven for black women. I wake up with pain in my heart everyday knowing that we have failed them :mjcry:

I haven't failed any one I support black woman who support black men. Also black men check other black men and black woman don't check other black woman. Hold up ur end of the bargain

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
He venting his frustration. Why is it OK for woman to vent about men on forum this forum where u at than. In reality people have ups and downs with woman it's not all peaches and cream
So because women bytch and complain does that mean you should do it to? Because that's what women do, bytch and complain. And that's not sexist. :francis:

Prynce

Daps
What I see is men being critical of certain woman traits. If it's something Black woman need to improve on I'll tell them
What about the things black men need to improve on? :usure:

We ain't perfect either, beloved. Honestly all you doing is well they can do it so we should too logic which is juvenile :heh:

Daps
So because women bytch and complain does that mean you should do it to? Because that's what women do, bytch and complain. And that's not sexist. :francis:

Complaining is complaining it's not a gender trait I ignore most of those threads but I don't have a problem if a person. Got to get something off they chest just not daily

Daps
What about the things black men need to improve on? :usure:

We ain't perfect either, beloved. Honestly all you doing is well they can do it so we should too logic which is juvenile :heh:

White woman white dudes black woman ND Black dudes tell u what wrong with black men daily. We most criticized people so that argument not logical. Only a segment of black men are critical of black woman they big girls they should be able to take criticism. If it's hate it's diff

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
man who cares. if you're beefing on the internet, you got much bigger issues to deal with

it is funny seeing the fukkery coli users get into though :troll:

Fandroid

Banned
Daps
A lot of men on forums can't get women and their frustrated so they come on here to complain about it.

It's really no different than any other forum.

Because this place is "supposedly" mostly black, black women are the face of their frustrations.

The other forums just say "all women" or "westernized women"

what about male bashing? I see it all the time on places like twitter.

I think people just love to talk shyt and gripe over the opposite sex. :manny:

In real life groups of one gender are always gossiping about the other.