Why do coli nikkas beef with black women?

Meksico

You can be kings, I'm trying to be an emperor
Daps
Reppin
LDN
This is the internet
This is a forum on said internet
Therefore this is about as representative of anything as to which way the ducks fly will mean I win the lottery

Nuff said :manny:

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
A few dudes was tryna get at @King Musa saying he panders to women. I was confused by their comments, it's like they rather him pander to men or something
:pachaha:

No, you are on the money....Pandering to men is what they actually want. Nikkas be saying the most of the top, try hard HOH shyt just to impressive other nikkas...Nikkas they don't even know.....These nikkas is some weirdos. :yeshrug:

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Maybe we should all stop complaining about each other. Maybe we'll get somewhere.
I had this convo with my girl today. Back story: Today a female coworker myself and another male coworker went to the cafeteria and my female co-worker told us about inappropriate behaviour toward her by a white male supervisor. The person serving us was a white girl. We then pass said supervisor as we go up stairs. Then he comes up and tells us the girl at the caf said we were talking about him. She doesn't work with him or know him like that. And she told him about our convo because she heard "white male". Other people seem to have some sort of code they adhere to. We don't seem to do that too much. We "All black women this." And "Why black men do that." And I'm guilty of it and I know where it comes from. Lack of actual communication and hurt. We gotta talk. I always make sure my girl knows what she thinks and how she feels matters and she does the same for me. We just gotta start talking and stop screaming.

LoStranger

Banned
Daps

But isn't complaining a woman's thing though ? Let them complain since that's what women do.

:mjgrin:

Of course not, because we complain about white supremacy both black men and black women and if you go to white supremacists sites like st0rmfr0nt all they're doing is complaining about black people, illegal immigration and supposed "white genocide."

Human beings complain when we're not happy about something whether it's about women, men, food, movies or even the layout of something it isn't gender/race specific.