Why do indians own so much damn business? We need to take notes

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
Hard Work & save $$$

My Mom had to work, borrowed money (30K) from her Brothers/Sisters in order to get enough $$$ to put 100K down for a down payment.

My pops drove 12 hour shifts with Zero days off to pay off my Aunts/Uncles as fast as possible. Any Tax Return $$$ went to them as well.

Same thing when it comes to family members start business, they borrow from family members or close friends.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Ok so. The CEO of xerox is a black woman. Meaningless

Microsoft is one of those companies that is pretty much synonymous with the technology and innovation boom that this country spearheaded and an Indian now runs it, how is that meaningless?

the USB was invented by an Indian. Is that meaningless too? Indians and other Asians aren't just working call centers due to outsourced labor, they are all over these companies in all capacities, from leadership on down. Meanwhile the average American teenager probably doesn't even know his times tables. Better wake up.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Brehs a indian owns the home I'm living in. And another indian owned my old home. And before that an asian.

I just wonder why African American don't own as much as they should.

To me this the biggest problem that nobody talks about. I myself have been thinking about going into stocks and starting business for my people.

Renting and Fronting >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Owning

:umad:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
So whats the biggest barrier to home ownership :leostare:

It was a joke fam.... :laugh:

Education is the biggest barrier IMO.

But seriously, we just gotta support our own and stop being so jealouse/envious of the next man doing well. And when we do open our businesses, have your shyt together so that it doesn't fold in a few months.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Microsoft is one of those companies that is pretty much synonymous with the technology and innovation boom that this country spearheaded and an Indian now runs it, how is that meaningless?

the USB was invented by an Indian. Is that meaningless too? Indians and other Asians aren't just working call centers due to outsourced labor, they are all over these companies in all capacities, from leadership on down. Meanwhile the average American teenager probably doesn't even know his times tables. Better wake up.
How many jobs do you think that really equates to...... jesus

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
They come to this country with money or education. They're not your typical third worlder coming to the country looking for work. Most come from well off families or sell a lot of property they own back home and invest in businesses here.

that all i said, but my words got twisted, "oh, they aint got that much money", they don't need that money

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Indian people come over and her are successful because they dont spend there loot,they save it...They dont care about Jordans or 300.00 jeans or owning depreciating assets...they about that guns and butter...
Indians love McMansions and lose money in real estate all the time.

The stereotypes thrown around in here are dissapointing.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Indians love McMansions and lose money in real estate all the time.

The stereotypes thrown around in here are dissapointing.

No stereotypes at all its plenty of groups that love jordans expensive clothing and bmw's...Alot of the middle class indians i see coming over here and owning businesses and living together arent interested in material assets...if anything they are the anti american sterotype which is what i was going for...