Why do military dudes wife up whores?

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Logged on to fb and in the ppl you should know this hoe we trained after the strip club has a different last name. :ohhh:

I click on her and she's married to an army dude. This bytch literally busted it open for6 nikkas.

But it's not just her literally every dude from high school that went the military route married a known whore :francis:. Not even undercover.

And the females who were hoes that got married early :mjcry:all married military cats by age 22-23 :mjlol:

Why do military cats wife up hoes? :mjcry:

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
A lot of the military dudes wife up girls for benefits that married couples get when one of them is enlisted.

But you see it all the time, military dudes marry girls quick, go on tour and then not even a month later she's bussin it wide open at the bar/club back home.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Had a cousin that went army, married an ex stripper, and came home from a tour to find her in bed with another woman.
:dead:
Military guys are an out for a lot of those types of women. She gets to leave home, kick her feet up, travel, and "begin anew."
You factor in the little bonus bread military guys get thrown in after marriage and the fact that most of these men are receiving more attention from the opposite sex than ever before, and they really do not stand a chance.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
1.Money
2.Most dudes in the service want something to come home to.

Alot get married young,and I seen alot of them cheat on their spouses...men and women,white,black whatever.

I think Navy is the worst branch to be married in..especially if you on a carrier.Constantly at sea..go on 9 month deployment...go on leave for 2 weeks,comeback for a week then go back out for 2 weeks to train some pilots. Come back for a month then go back out for 3 weeks to get some bullshyt qualification.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Had a cousin that went army, married an ex stripper, and came home from a tour to find her in bed with another woman.

Military guys are an out for a lot of those types of women. She gets to leave home, kick her feet up, travel, and "begin anew."
You factor in the little bonus bread military guys get thrown in after marriage and the fact that most of these men are receiving more attention from the opposite sex than ever before, and they really do not stand a chance.

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I don't get that either. Ex: chick in my relative's nursing class is married to army guy but he's serving over seas. The chick has a boyfriend outside of her husband and a guy she's seeing in the nursing program. Three men are involved. The guy in the classroom knows about her husband and boyfriend and he's about to fail out of the program because he's been chasing her. My relative just told me this a few days ago. The husband is going to come home to an empty bank account and a kid that's not his one day soon. I've heard these stories before, he goes off to war comes home to empty house and bank account is drained. Something similar happened to my coworker now he's getting a divorce. Crazy out here.