Why do military dudes wife up whores?

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
Most military dudes are fukking cornball and can't get a bad bytch, and they settle for any smut
:ufdup:...most of my comrades will swoop into yall cities and clubs like Dracula smoke breh....and borrow ya bad bytches for the weekend. You keep thinking that tho.

Watch your girl breh. We outchea liberating Coochie. :youngsabo:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
:ufdup:...most of my comrades will swoop into yall cities and clubs like Dracula smoke breh....and borrow ya bad bytches for the weekend. You keep thinking that tho.

False. Yall the same dudes who was lame in school. Ain't foolin nobody

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Most Ive seen is military cats parading around females that are literally cum dumpsters

Black Sinatra

Daps
Reppin
DSGB
Most Ive seen is military cats parading around females that are literally cum dumpsters
There's that too, but usually pick of the litter:yeshrug:...besides, is that not what most cats do. I mean unless you trying to marry a ho. Looks at thread title. Oh.:ohhh:....:yeshrug:

If she bad and womb still functional...let a nikka cook. Besides, military nikkas ain't loyal. I am...but yeah:jawalrus:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I mean you going to the army you might not make it back, do you want to go off dry and lonely? or do you want to walk away with this waving at you
MrH52eD.jpg

Black Sinatra

Daps
Reppin
DSGB
:russ: I see this more than military wives that are whores honestly. Knee grows were punks back home but move somewhere else and are tough guys.

I can see that. :patrice:for some. It might not be the move that's making them feel tough tho. It might be the training breh. It's designed to do that, so it's not a matter of creating a new swag....it's actually becoming a better stronger self.:manny:...

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
:russ: I see this more than military wives that are whores honestly. Knee grows were punks back home but move somewhere else and are tough guys.
:mjlol: come back to they city and still getting punked and shyt

I mean you going to the army you might not make it back, do you want to go off dry and lonely? or do you want to walk away with this waving at you
MrH52eD.jpg
:mjlol::lolbron::russ:

If you gotta bring up high school after you been outta high school for more than 4 years you are mos def a hatin ass loser
:francis: u still gon be the same nikka. We know u young