why do people assume its not pro black to date Light Skinned/Mixed people ?

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
yeah, Im not "black" when it's my people that created the modern conception of "black":mjlol:
You're proud of this? :dwillhuh:

It's being used against you every day.

Notice something. White people use american when talking to european whites and whites to differentiate from you, black to do the same, but notice asians do not call themselves yellow they are linked by their continent "asian", jews and muslims are tied together by their religion, Latinos by latin culture. This is because asians, arabs, latinos and jews know their heritage, they have a grasp of their culture, where they are from, whites built their country so they can use the term american with much pride. You use the term black because you needed to find an identity, however, black is an english word, and negro which means black, was given to you. Race is a social construct, one that you did not create breh. Asians do not call themselves yellow people, latinos do not call themselves brown people (unless they are american mexican born), native americans do not call themselves red people, yet you use black people. You ever wonder why that is or naw?

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Correct they used it among themselves to identify us, we already had names for ourselves, so why would we need to use their identity? :dead:

Then yes but you use both black and your tribe when outside of a more home/tribal setting

******, nikka, negro, didn't know they were any different.

They're very different

What is black in Spanish?

not the same as the modern concept of "black"

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Really? what identity would that be? Where are your ancestors from? what tribe are you from? identity you say, I know all the above, what about you?
black american identity started in the southern united states. Spread through out the country and later the world
tribe is black american/aa descendant of american slavery=nwa
You know this, because your on the coli And no more about my culture than i know about yours
Your spoon is deep in the potatoe salad when it comes to AA's breh dont act brand new:ufdup:

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
black american identity started in the southern united states. Spread through out the country and later the world
tribe is black american/aa descendant of american slavery=nwa
You know this, because your on the coli And no more about my culture than i know about yours
Your spoon is deep in the potatoe salad when it comes to AA's breh dont act brand new:ufdup:
For the one millionth time, we do not call each other black here. :snoop:

We may use it around YOU, because we know you couldn't identify your tribe for the life of you. Never in my life have I filled out a census with black on it. :wtf:

I am also speaking in your cac tongue, I do this so you can decipher my words, don't think it has any more importance than that. There is no black power here breh.

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
Then yes but you use both black and your tribe when outside of a more home/tribal setting

They're very different

not the same as the modern concept of "black"

You mean it extended to South Africa. Of course it did. South Africa and America are one in the same. You said the world. Notice in the last paragraph is stated that South African blacks did not view themselves as black, they were forced too after they entered a system with white people. *looks around* I see no white people here. My president is black, my police chief is black. There is no 'black' movement throughout most of africa. South Africa yes, America's of course, and that's about it. We know what black power is, and we may shake your hand and say 'yes yes black power' because we know you're looking for a connection, but truth be told...there is no reason for it here. You seem to think you are leading some kind of global movement but there is no global movement, you can't even get your own definitions right, you have a bunch of biracials posing as black and you completely agree with it. Mariah Carey is a black woman in your world, you should probably focus on getting your minds right before you think you're leading anything.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
You're proud of this? :dwillhuh:

It's being used against you every day.

Notice something. White people use american when talking to european whites and whites to differentiate from you, black to do the same, but notice asians do not call themselves yellow they are linked by their continent "asian", jews and muslims are tied together by their religion, Latinos by latin culture.

you never heard of brown,yellow and red people? Hispanics, Asians and Natives use these terms all of the time.

This is because asians, arabs, latinos and jews know their heritage, they have a grasp of their culture, where they are from, whites built their country so they can use the term american with much pride.

see above

You use the term black because you needed to find an identity,

There was an solidified identity before "black" became more mainstream

however, black is an english word, and negro which means black, was given to you.

white people didn't use the world "black" as we know it today.

Race is a social construct, one that you did not create breh.

Race has existed since the beginning of time but "black" is more than just a race/phenotype...it's a consciousness

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
For the one millionth time, we do not call each other black here. :snoop:

We may use it around YOU, because we know you couldn't identify your tribe for the life of you. Never in my life have I filled out a census with black on it. :wtf:

I am also speaking in your cac tongue, I do this so you can decipher my words, don't think it has any more importance than that. There is no black power here breh.
The tribe of the AA :yeshrug:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
yeah, Im not "black" when it's my people that created the modern conception of "black":mjlol:
What it ultimately comes down to

When we as AA men and women drop the sword and take a good look around the arena. We find ourselves surrounded by these foreign blacks
Who have no place of reference or general context on the word and its modern definition. Modern Blackness comes from our ethnic group specifically not some catch all pan african thing. Theres no use arguing with caribbeans or africans on this

They are not as battle hardened when it comes to this shyt as we are

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
you never heard of brown,yellow and red people? Hispanics, Asians and Natives use these terms all of the time.
No...they do fukking not. Stop your fukking lying.

Here is your census.

why is asian not yellow? native red? latino brown? but alas you see your race is defined by black? have you ever asked yourself this? Is an asian american from Asia? No he is not, yet you use it to identify you.
us-census-race.jpg

Race has existed since the beginning of time but "black" is more than just a race/phenotype...it's a consciousness

Consciousness for who? I know my tribe I know my country, why would I need to follow this movement? :heh:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
You mean it extended to South Africa. Of course it did. South Africa and America are one in the same. You said the world. Notice in the last paragraph is stated that South African blacks did not view themselves as black, they were forced too after they entered a system with white people. *looks around* I see no white people here. My president is black, my police chief is black. There is no 'black' movement throughout most of africa. South Africa yes, America's of course, and that's about it. We know what black power is, and we may shake your head and say 'yes yes black power' because we know you're looking for a connection, but truth be told...there is no reason for it here.

Black Power spread allover Africa with Pan-Africanism. It wasn't just in South Africa.

You seem to think you are leading some kind of global movement but there is no global movement, you can't even get your own definitions right, you

The definition is 100% solidified:dwillhuh: "black" = a person of black african descent

have a bunch of biracials posing as black and you completely agree with it. Mariah Carey is a black woman in your world, you should probably focus on getting your minds right before you think you're leading anything.

see above and

Roy-Wilkins-Walter-White-and-Thurgood-Marshall.jpg

galamison,+powell,+malcolm.jpg

black pride:wow:

1 other person

Superstar
Daps
What it ultimately comes down to

When we as AA men and women drop the sword and take a good look around the arena. We find ourselves surrounded by these foreign blacks
Who have no place of reference or general context on the word and its modern definition. Modern Blackness comes from our ethnic group specifically not some catch all pan african thing. Theres no use arguing with caribbeans or africans on this

They are not as battle hardened when it comes to this shyt as we are

This is something I've been thinking about. Being an AA and being raised around whites and blacks you see the realness up close and personal. You are in the belly of the beast with front row tickets. If you don't have this experience and seeing how the white man is so power hungry then maybe you cannot come to the same conclusions as us. Which is the NEED for Black power and unity not only here but around the globe.