why do people assume its not pro black to date Light Skinned/Mixed people ?

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
America. As thats where the black american was created. Doesnt matter what you,the white american or anyone else thinks. You talk s if we were simply spectators to the development of this country
Exactly. and we are not in the same boat, I am not american. I am african, you just admitted you are american.

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
some of the biggest supporters of pan africanism, black nationalism and black awarness were light skinned blacks with "swine" blood:mjlol:
Much like jews infiltrated western society they have done the same in yours. This isn't my problem however. :manny:
So you dont want us apart of it?

Cool :ehh:
Do you lot even have an organizational group to join it? Unify yourselves first.

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
Are you hesitant to answer this question or did you just not see it?
What does it matter?
Like that would change you mind. :mjlol:

I get it you want nothing to do with AAs. Its clear as day.
AA's need to sort themselves out before they can worry about anything across the Atlantic. How are you going to be a part of Pan-Africanism when most of you do not own passports?

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
better population genetics testing today:dwillhuh:
Most of the genetic testing of today are done by companies such as ancestry.com, but typically these online tests are done by people who suspect they have admixtures and is the reason they take the tests to begin with. The test that I showed you....was a scientific one.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
AA's need to sort themselves out before they can worry about anything across the Atlantic. How are you going to be a part of Pan-Africanism when most of you do not own passports?
Thats your reaction to panafricanism? Mockery?

One would think youd appreciate someone looking up to you and your culture.

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
None of these links are related so what exactly am I looking at?

Thats your reaction to panafricanism? Mockery?

One would think youd appreciate someone looking up to you and your culture.
Perhaps its your 25% neanderthal blood prompting your inherent sensitivity but it wasn't mockery, rather a legitimate question :snoop: