Why do people from the Ghetto love Lil Boosie so much?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Im sorry but im only on the sixth page and everything @Blackthoughts has said is utter garbage.

Every post has been "Black people only like you if you dumb, I know my people :manny:"

No you don't know your people if you think thats right.
It's pretty simple, show me the artists that have all black fanbases and I guarantee you they all have a high degree of ignorance. Why do the ghetto love nikkas like Webbie and Gucci Mane so much? Why don't the vast majority of nikkas in the hood check for socially conscious rappers like Mos Def? Answer that question in an astute manner and I'll agree with you that everything I said was garbage. I don't think you can present a logical explanation to this.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Only rappers that display a certain level of ignorance acquire an all black fanbase. Prove me wrong. I know nikkas that bought Soulja Slim's album just because he looked ghetto and ignorant.

soulja slim had alot of white fans.

and he got a gold plaque before he ever made a tv appearance.

Usually when a rapper is as good as you're saying Boosie is their record sales reflect that and they have crossover appeal. Usually when a rapper makes attempts to make hits and are as good as you claim Boosie is when you go to their shows you see people of all races and majority white if they're that good.

DMX is a perfect example of this, dude was a good rapper in his prime and made introspective music as well as some hits for the radio and his concerts had people of all races. Boosie only appeals to the people in the slums bruh. Cacs in Colorado ain't fukking with Boosie yet they'll fukk with Kweli so how do you explain that? Boosie's record sales reflect his fanbase which are people that buy their albums in front of the food spot as opposed to legally purchasing it.

1.) boosie is no DMX. lets just get that out the way. DMX is sitting amongst the all-time elite.

2.) boosie's appeal isnt as marketable as DMX. he doesnt have as broad of a reach. DMX had that super-duper thug thing going and then went on to become a movie star. boosie's style doesnt translate to middle america the same way that somebody like DMX.

3.) boosie never got a big push either. DMX was under ruff ryders and def jam. meanwhile, trill ent was ran horribly and i couldnt even tell you off-hand who distributed it.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
It's pretty simple, show me the artists that have all black fanbases and I guarantee you they all have a high degree of ignorance. Why do the ghetto love nikkas like Webbie and Gucci Mane so much? Why don't the vast majority of nikkas in the hood check for socially conscious rappers like Mos Def? Answer that question in an astute manner and I'll agree with you that everything I said was garbage. I don't think you can present a logical explanation to this.

Man, nobody cares about these nikkas. Webbie and Gucci are cartoon characters. Yeah they might bump em when they tryna turn up but thats it. If webbie and gucci die tomorrow after a few months nobody gonna care like that. I don't even like boosie but the reason why people (love him not like him) is because they can relate to him. Dude does the gutter stuff, the stuff for the females, ghetto stuff, family stuff etc.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Show me a great artist that got radio play that only had Black fans. Just show me 1 artist and I'll STFU. Great artist that get radio play have fans of all races my nikka. Boosie should be an independent artist, he's on a major label but only appeals to the ghetto. He'd be better off going straight to ITunes because his fanbase is all hood nikkas/bytches.

and what makes you think that boosie only has black fans? you aint getting no plaques off of just black people sales homie.

you might not see many white people at a boosie show because the type of venues that he plays & the crowds that he attracts are a bad mix.

black people rapper + black people venues = alot of white fans passing up on the concert. if he performed at the house of blues or some chit, there'd be more white faces poppin up.

because most of mos def's music is considered bland & corny.

instead of mentioning a talib kweli, why dont you list an example of someone like say a chuck d.:whistle: because it would kill your whole argument?

you mentioned dead prez, but they kinda teeter the lines between the rawkus types and the public enemy types. i remember niccas was checkin for dead prez in the early '00s. its said that dead prez was purposely marketed towards the rawkus records type crowds so that they dont acquire too big of a black following.

Last edited:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
yeah this nikka sound like a ratchet hood bytch when he rap and he looks as if he were born in the 1800s

:russ: That how a lot southern dudes look. Come to central Florida

Females too look:flabbynsick:.

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
Sad but true. You got some that make it out the ghetto and become something meaningful to society, but you have way too many that are just ignant as a mug and probably won't change. No sugar coating it

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Man, nobody cares about these nikkas. Webbie and Gucci are cartoon characters. Yeah they might bump em when they tryna turn up but thats it. If webbie and gucci die tomorrow after a few months nobody gonna care like that. I don't even like boosie but the reason why people (love him not like him) is because they can relate to him. Dude does the gutter stuff, the stuff for the females, ghetto stuff, family stuff etc.

I can't see how a listens to these dudes. They are horrible. Outside a hand full of acts southern "hip hop" is:flabbynsick:.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Blacks as a whole are c00ns....im talkin about the sheep...the typical obama supporter..typical democrat...typical welfare abuser....not all blacks....but a large majority...because of this hive-mind mentality...they will always support demon-behavior