Why do people from the Ghetto love Lil Boosie so much?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
your all over the place, now your bringing up record sales when boosie was never a mainstream rapper yet he still got airplay and gold plaques and a few hit records, wipe me down was a gold single off a trill ent group album, webbie also has a gold album, gucci mane never went gold in his life yet he is one of the most loved rappers besides boosie and wayne in the south in the past 10 years.
My point is that you can't point to an introspective artist made radio hits that didn't sell a lot of records. Boosie clearly makes songs for radio play. My point is very concise, Boosie isn't the great artist that people are trying to portray him to be. Let these nikkas on here tell it he resonates with people because he's so deep. My point is that if he really got deep his fanbase would abandon him. If he did a full introspective album his fanbase would turn a deaf ear.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
he's just a real ass nikka. there is zero hollywood in boosie. he keeps it gutta and his lyrics are about everyday life struggles. when I was down in life over money, women, no dad, etc...his music has helped me keep my head up and keep pushin. he's also got that wild side that i loved to death when i was a lil nikka going thru my rugrat phase. he also shows a lot of love to his family, hood, and his brehs....something I always appreciated.
And this is why the ghetto loves him so much. We can agree on this.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Every artist dont have the ability to appeal to the masses, dude just makes music that represents him and it resonates with his fanbase

If he put out some blatant commercial song his fanbase will look at him funny, cause that's not him

Zoom and whip me down was big songs where he stayed true to hisself

Smh at if they have a only black fanbase they can't be that good, u a cornball dog, u never gon get it and that's it

No artist alive atm speak on struggle better, so people going thru that struggle gon feel it more, like he has songs bout losing his pops and grandma, diabetes, raising his kids, songs about the factors in his hood that lead to him being in the street, and how he wish he woulda took the good route like brother

I dont believe u are familiar wit dude music, u can compare him to a gucci or a artist like
What is a blatant commercial song?

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
My point is that you can't point to an introspective artist made radio hits that didn't sell a lot of records. Boosie clearly makes songs for radio play. My point is very concise, Boosie isn't the great artist that people are trying to portray him to be. Let these nikkas on here tell it he resonates with people because he's so deep. My point is that if he really got deep his fanbase would abandon him. If he did a full introspective album his fanbase would turn a deaf ear.
No they wouldn't. Boosie is not gonna come out on that assalamu alaikum tip breh. This is louisiana we talking about and only a 3 year bid at that. He will change up his life for his kids sakes but don't expect him to come out like shyne. Louisana nikkas are little more cold blooded than that.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Every artist dont have the ability to appeal to the masses, dude just makes music that represents him and it resonates with his fanbase

If he put out some blatant commercial song his fanbase will look at him funny, cause that's not him

Zoom and whip me down was big songs where he stayed true to hisself

Smh at if they have a only black fanbase they can't be that good, u a cornball dog, u never gon get it and that's it

No artist alive atm speak on struggle better, so people going thru that struggle gon feel it more, like he has songs bout losing his pops and grandma, diabetes, raising his kids, songs about the factors in his hood that lead to him being in the street, and how he wish he woulda took the good route like brother

I dont believe u are familiar wit dude music, u can compare him to a gucci or a artist like
Show me a great artist that got radio play that only had Black fans. Just show me 1 artist and I'll STFU. Great artist that get radio play have fans of all races my nikka. Boosie should be an independent artist, he's on a major label but only appeals to the ghetto. He'd be better off going straight to ITunes because his fanbase is all hood nikkas/bytches.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
No they wouldn't. Boosie is not gonna come out on that assalamu alaikum tip breh. This is louisiana we talking about and only a 3 year bid at that. He will change up his life for his kids sakes but don't expect him to come out like shyne. Louisana nikkas are little more cold blooded than that.

I know stone cold killers that went to jail and by their second year they were speaking like scholars in there because all they did was read for 12 hours a day. Louisiana don't have a trademark on ignorance, the light reaches the darkest places if you open your eyes.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Show me a great artist that got radio play that only had Black fans. Just show me 1 artist and I'll STFU. Great artist that get radio play have fans of all races my nikka. Boosie should be an independent artist, he's on a major label but only appeals to the ghetto. He'd be better off going straight to ITunes because his fanbase is all hood nikkas/bytches.
I'm done dog, dude really believes u need white cosign to be seen as a great artist, cool nice day

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I believe all great artist appealed to all races even if they didn't try to. Even Dead Prez has a majority White fanbase.
Yea cause they don't have the charisma or passion like say a pac and boosie to get a majority black base, most of those rapper(kwile, dead prez) dont know how to connect wit the fanbase they want and end up having to settle for majority white people

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I know stone cold killers that went to jail and by their second year they were speaking like scholars in there because all they did was read for 12 hours a day. Louisiana don't have a trademark on ignorance, the light reaches the darkest places if you open your eyes.
Those stone cold killers are in there for 20+ years, big difference. Boosie has known for awhile he was getting out in a few years. 3 yr bid is not something to make a big deal about in Louisiana. Boosie knows this too. He's not going to come out doing interviews, crying "whoa is me" like Juelz did after being locked up for a day? He's going to come out the same nikka, same music for bytches, same music for the club, he might move his family out of BR and keep a lower profile but that's it. You won't get a new jerusalem album for a 3 yr bid, cmon man lol.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Yea cause they don't have the charisma or passion like say a pac and boosie to get a majority black base, most of those rapper(kwile, dead prez) dont know how to connect wit the fanbase they want and end up having to settle for majority white people
Only rappers that display a certain level of ignorance acquire an all black fanbase. Prove me wrong. I know nikkas that bought Soulja Slim's album just because he looked ghetto and ignorant.