Why do people say 'female' much more now?

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
Thank you. It's the single most goddamn annoying thing on this site.

nikkas is fukking weirdos on here.

You can tell they weird around women too. I would not want alot of these dudes around the women in my life with that attitude. Disrespectful.

:scust:
The irony of this nikka calling anyone else weird :mjlol:

They do it because they feel saying "woman" or " lady" would be extending too much respect to a woman.

"Female" is a biological term which can be used for animals or any organism.

"Woman" means female human.

We're talking about a class of men that is largely marginalized, and also quite impressionable even into adulthood, so three things are happening here:

1. They mistakenly believe the label "woman" is a marker of morality, value or respectability. They don't understand that "woman" simply means human female, and is a social classification. They don't know that using biological terms like "female" without a biological context, lets others know they're uneducated.

2. These men from marginalized communities often try to claim whatever power they can. They dont hold socioeconomic power, so language becomes their play of dominance. They insult and denigrate women, and people from other marginalized communities (gay ppl, the disabled etc) to feel a false sense of personal power.

3. They were socialized in communities, or exposed to media, where other men used the term "females". These men are often quite impressionable and undereducated, so theyre not critical about their speech and continue to use that language without introspection.
Respect is earned not given

cam>

All Star
Daps
Respect is earned not given

Case and point.

1. They mistakenly believe the label "woman" is a marker of morality, value or respectability. They don't understand that "woman" simply means human female, and is a social classification."( Cam>, a few posts ago).

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
Case and point.

1. They mistakenly believe the label "woman" is a marker of morality, value or respectability. They don't understand that "woman" simply means human female, and is a social classification."( Cam>, a few posts ago).
There's nothing "mistakenly" about it

cam>

All Star
Daps
There's nothing "mistakenly" about it

lol

I'm sure you feel that way, dear. And I'm not even advising you to stop.

Just reminding you that you give yourself away with the way you speak.

An accent, a speech impediment, slang, mispronunciations, etc, all indicate things about one's background.

Men who say "female" in place of "woman" are also indicating things about themselves.

But by all means, cook.

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
lol

I'm sure you feel that way, dear. And I'm not even advising you to stop.

Just reminding you that you give yourself away with the way you speak.

An accent, a speech impediment, slang, mispronunciations, etc, all indicate things about one's background.

Men who say "female" in place of "woman" are also indicating things about themselves.

But by all means, cook.
Females roll off the tongue more than women

Most black men where I grew up say "female"

....female

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Don't you remember the movie Boyz in the Hood and Ice Cube saying there are females at this barbecue? We say the word female because they say the woman with the word woman would be to bestow honor to the female that was a female that can be any species of living creature but when we say women there is a threshold of requirements that they must meet and one of those requirements is being a female now if a woman only meets that basic requirement but then she only gets that basic description do you know what I mean?

cam>

All Star
Daps
Females roll off the tongue more than women

Most black men where I grew up say "female"

....female

Again, case and point:

"3.They were socialized in communities, or exposed to media, where other men used the term "females". These men are often quite impressionable and undereducated, so theyre not critical about their speech and continue to use that language without introspection" (Cam>, in this thread).

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Again, case and point:

"3.They were socialized in communities, or exposed to media, where other men used the term "females". These men are often quite impressionable and undereducated, so theyre not critical about their speech and continue to use that language without introspection" (Cam>, in this thread).
:camby:

No one's falling for it.