Why Do People Surgically Alter Their Bodies To Ridiculous Proportions?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Real talk. This chick below can't go anywhere in public without people staring at her. People who were born with genetics that gave them extremely large breasts, butts, thighs etc grew up very insecure and self-conscious about their body because of the attention.

People didn't see them for them, but rather their greatly accentuated body parts.

So why would anyone want this type of attention? You can't go to the supermarket without people staring at you.

This woman could wear a halloween ghost costume or a trash bag, and people would still see her extremely wide hips, thick thighs and phat ass.

Social media is creating a culture of narcissism.

This is what I meant, this woman's breasts are natural. At some point in her life she wanted to get rid of them because of the overwhelming amount of attention she got for them.

Last edited:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Bruh you're making it seem like the women with bodies like that DON'T like or want the attention :mjlol: Don't be so naive
Not early on. As teens and young woman, the attention is overwhelming and people only see them for those things. Many times they want to get surgery to become like "normal, everyday" women. It isn't until they become confident and comfortable in themselves do they start to embrace it and like the attention.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Bruh you're making it seem like the women with bodies like that DON'T like or want the attention :mjlol: Don't be so naive

Facts.

I've dealt with enough big booty chicks to know they like the attention when it's from the right dudes. Yeah, it's kinda wack to be stared by random strangers especially undesirable men, but it's usually a minor inconvenience considering they are able to get pretty much any dude they want.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Facts.

I've dealt with enough big booty chicks to know they like the attention when it's from the right dudes. Yeah, it's kinda wack to be stared by random strangers especially undesirable men, but it's usually a minor inconvenience considering they are able to get pretty much any dude they want.
I'm not talking about big booty chicks. I'm talking about women with physical traits less than 1% of women attain naturally. These are the women that already had 32DD breasts in the 6th grade.

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Not early on. As teens and young woman, the attention is overwhelming and people only see them for those things. Many times they want to get surgery to become like "normal, everyday" women. It isn't until they become confident and comfortable in themselves do they start to embrace it and like the attention.
Ok Dr Phil :comeon:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
My threads are catching on.

7drHiqr.gif

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps

Well, it takes time for most people to grow into their sexuality, so I don't expect every 14 year old girl with a huge ass to be walking around naked begging for dudes to look at her.

Most chicks by 20-21 are able to find their zone, and will start embracing what they were blessed with.