Why Do People Surgically Alter Their Bodies To Ridiculous Proportions?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
That ain't even extreme - that is understandable

Not like this, proper dysmorphia
p1afosvf8nn267ldbql148913ni5_900.jpg
d025971ef2125892a69743d0052124186b7dfc80.png

Transgender woman Eva Tiamat Medusa removes ears and nose to become 'dragon lady' | Daily Mail Online
:picard:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
The way u was talking...Horrible fukking EXAMPLE!! AInt shyt wrong with her at all.:gucci:
Maybe not in 2017 but best believe both men and women are staring at her everywhere she goes.

nikkas trying not to break their necks when they with they girl and they see this chick.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
This would be a better example

Both are extreme to the point where people are going to stare at them where ever they go.

That type of attention isn't always welcoming. I bet these women dress down on certain days cause of the overwhelming amount of attention.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
They want attention. Some ppl think any attention is good attention.
I know but isn't there a point and time where it becomes overwhelming? With your body measurements do you sometimes just wanna go to the supermarket without being stared at by a lot of people?

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I know but isn't there a point and time where it becomes overwhelming? With your body measurements do you sometimes just wanna go to the supermarket without being stared at by a lot of people?
A lot of these people never got attention.
I've received attention my entire life.

I can wear a hoodie and some sweats and ppl will still see my body under. Plus I'm tall. It don't matter what I wear.

I once had a job/temp job at a warehouse (they were paying nice and it was for the Holidays), it was mandatory to squeeze through tight spaces and also crawl under shyt. I could crawl, but I could never squeeze through the tight spaces like the guys. My breasts/ass wouldn't go through. I remember trying to force myself and almost getting stuck and crying and getting frustrated. There was another girl there but she was petite (didn't have t or a). All the men were able to just slide in and out. I would have to walk around the entire area just to go out for break/lunch. It was humiliating.

I do wish that I was someone who could blend in/be average all the time. When I don't have the energy or I'm not in a good mood, I don't want to feel obligated to smile or say hi back to people. I just wanna be in my own space. I'm very anti social also.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
A lot of these people never got attention.
I've received attention my entire life.

I can wear a hoodie and some sweats and ppl will still see my body under. Plus I'm tall. It don't matter what I wear.

I once had a job/temp job at a warehouse (they were paying nice and it was for the Holidays), it was mandatory to squeeze through tight spaces and also crawl under shyt. I could crawl, but I could never squeeze through the tight spaces like the guys. My breasts/ass wouldn't go through. I remember trying to force myself and almost getting stuck and crying and getting frustrated. There was another girl there but she was petite (didn't have t or a). All the men were able to just slide in and out. I would have to walk around the entire area just to go out for break/lunch. It was humiliating.

I do wish that I was someone who could blend in/be average all the time. When I don't have the energy or I'm not in a good mood, I don't want to feel obligated to smile or say hi back to people. I just wanna be in my own space. I'm very anti social also.
Yeah I feel you, it's better when you are out and about with someone else as you can focus on them and not people staring at you.