Why Do People Who Claim To Be Offended...

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
...by the content posted on this website continuously come here and subject themselves to what they claim is discriminatory towards them? :dahell:

"Oh. This website is anti Latino. :to:Its anti homo:dame:its anti women, all you guys do is bash CACs here:mjcry: etc."

But yet the so called offended parties continually come here and participate in what they claim is not welcoming to their kind:gucci:

You know places I don't go on the web? st0rmfr0nt :mjpls: The yahoo comment section :mjpls:
Reddit:mjpls: brownpride.com:mjpls:

I know those fakkits are on their anti Black rhetoric 24/7/365. I would be in a constant rage and state of frustration there and arguing with mothafukkas non stop who already have their minds made up. So why waste my time there even interacting with those subhuman fakkits :pacspit:

I'd rather come to a forum with MY people and kind where we can politic and discuss like minded issues. I wouldn't wanna visit a forum where my race, ethnicity, or gender was, in my mind, continuously bashed. Am I missing something? :wtf:

Last edited:

TL15

Veteran
Daps
source.gif

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
I just completed a 6 week stretch in The Bushes for "race baiting", a CAC term undoubtedly, for talking about these passive aggressive Hispanic posters who are allowed to make their little passive aggressive comments about Black people and Black culture nonstop but, short of calling me "The N Word", which is just too blatant of an infraction for these CAC mods to ignore, they allow their fukkery to go unchecked, probably because they share the same anti Black rhetoric in their minds :ufdup:

But when I clap back at a pudgy, bumpy faced, midget, known anti Black Latino troll, it's instant Bushes for me, huh?:mjpls:

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
I think some people just like being angry about something and playing the victim role. Whether it's non blacks complaining about the things that are said about their race or women calling coli dudes lame but continuing to have thousands of post on here they all want to have something to be mad about or else they would just leave.