Why Do People Who Claim To Be Offended...

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
well dont cacs own the site
You sound like a CAC yourself. Or maybe just a misguided c00n repeating their talking points . What don't CACs own? They're the majority and they have white supremacy backing them. Play stupid if you like. Makes not a bit of difference to me :yeshrug:

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
You sound like a CAC yourself. Or maybe just a misguided c00n repeating their talking points . What don't CACs own? They're the majority and they have white supremacy backing them. Play stupid if you like. Makes not a bit of difference to me :yeshrug:

:mjlol:alright breh

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
The entire internet is racist and makes Black people the butt of all jokes. Every forum across the entire country. But I bet you're not going there lecturing them about their racism and double standards on THEIR sites, now are you? I wonder why?:jbhmm:

That's a rhetorical thought, but the way. We all know why you feel how you feel :mjpls:

This is the one of the few places on the internet where Black people can get some get back, and it's driving your little CAC ass crazy, isn't it :umad:

You're proving my point without even realizing it. If you truly feel that way, then why do you continue to post here. If I was at a place that held such double standards and gross unfairness, I would evacuate the premises immediately :ld:

There's plenty of places and forums that'll cater to your "all lives matter, racism doesn't exist anymore" bullshyt so, again, why are you here?:dahell:

First of all the coli isn't a "pro American black males, shyt on everything else website". Idiots like you seem to think it is. And people get warnings and worse for racism of all kinds of races so again this isn't that type of site. I don't post on the entire internet, I just post on here. But I'm sure there's plenty of jokes to and from all types of people out there. And I personally don't care about any negative comments towards people like me because I know they're just stereotypes and don't affect me on a personal level. I don't let words on the internet get to me, so that's why I post here. I'm not here to read racist things all day, no matter the direction. I easily ignore that foolishness and look for topics more to my interest. There's plenty of great discussions and people on this site that aren't on the same state of mind as you, so that's why people post here.