Why do SOME men feel they have to go to poor countries to find wives?

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
This is Newburgh NY -

6278546281_e8ba189ac3_z.jpg

nbny150hc.jpg

nbny187ae.jpg

This is the main street...the presentable part of town....

It's a cage match between those 3 cities, that ugly white chick in the video probably has dudes fighting over her there :scusthov:

If a nikka wanna get a passport and explore his options in other countries, go for it.

Agreed. I live in Poughkeepsie (45 minutes away, across the river) lived in NYC, and been to every city in downstate NY.

And Newburgh is one of the worst places ive been to. shyts worse than most hoods in NYC :scusthov:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
so no woman/man has ever come here...and become americanized?

stop breh...you dont know every single immigrant thats come here

You spoke in general not outliers.

The research on immigrants indicates that most overwhelmingly keep their culture close and dear to them.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You spoke in general not outliers.

The research on immigrants indicates that most overwhelmingly keep their culture close and dear to them.

since i dont personally know the millions of immigrants that come to this country....all i can do is speak in logical generalities :yeshrug:

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a whole North American women are straight garbage water status, just look at all the things these bytches are coming down on men for.

Plain and simple, nobody wants to deal with the majority of you bytches, no men from other countries are coming here trying to find brides. Even white dudes are like :yeshrug: as they try their best to find Asian women with strong family values that are 1st or 2nd generation. Lets look at it like this, If a company specialized in offering American women as mail order brides it would go out of business before the end of the month because this country got the least desirable XX chromosomes on this side of the planet.

The ignorance is comedy too, like every woman from outside North America didn't have running water, or didn't go to school or is poor and stupid.

marbury.gif

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Dudes go overseas to get women who are out of their league

Dudes want dimes but they can't get them in America because they don't have the looks, success, or money to justify it. They prey on women who come from countries where they don't have indoor plumbing or eat everyday and are able to impress them with basic sh*t.

I see so many old white men getting wives from Asia and these chicks are younger than their kids from their original marriages. Smh

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Because nikkas are insecure and can't stand the idea of a woman of equal or greater intelligence that can leave them the moment the nikka acts stupid. nikkas want that single life while being married, and want to feel like the king in the house... and the only way they can ensure it is off a the technicality of finding a chick who didn't have access to running water and basic shyt like toothbrushes.

edit: I'm not a chick. Just a grown man named Delicious.

Uhh

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
lol bitter chicks front and center throwing shade in this thread

Traditional women are in non poor countries as well :umad:

And what constitutes a country as poor? Having less money than the US? :mjlol: If nikkas like poor countries women so much why aren't nikkas shipping chicks up from Mexico? Are there no broke chicks in america?

But dudes date foreign mainly because the women abroad look better and aren't as fat, know how to cook, etc. But usually the best reason is that they come from less corrupted cultures.

Actually you date those better looking in shape women in those poor countries because their American equivalent dont want you.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Personally, I can't see myself with a western wife even if my own mother is....My father however isn't.

Western women don't need men... Hence the lack of respect and destruction of male identity ... Its not the women that put me off ...its the fact that divorce is a social norm in America/Europe.

Why would you gamble with your finances/life knowing 50% of the time it will end with you living in a shytty condo with restricted access to your offspring ? All while paying for the house she fukks another dude in ?

The kicker is women initiate 70% of them.

It's not about resources/wealth it's about going where divorce isn't the norm and single parenthood is frowned upon.

Not to even brag but the thought of some self entitled b!tch taking half of my wealth is scary....she wasn't there when I was putting deals together ...or negotiating licensing agreements or writing offers

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
These women want money and citizenship. Most will steal from under the man's nose and as soon as they get enough money they dip and start bringing their family thru.

Especially if they are black men. As soon as the green card comes through, they divorcing to get a white dude. My father married a philipino woman, (who was cool) but her friends who were married to white dudes were in my fathers house speaking tagalog telling her to divorce him and get a white husband.