Why Do Y’all Hate Black People Who Grew Up With Money?

GetSomeMoney

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I don't respect "getting it out of the mud" anymore than someone who supposedly didn't, dumb fukking thinking, no one "gets it out of the mud" without help and luck, yall think these rappers were the only hard workers and that's why they made it :mjlol:. Yall haven't watched enough documentaries talking about all of the help they got growing up?? That shyt is damn near a lottery. I respect those that take advantage of the opportunities afforded to them and build on it. I respect someone that didn't fukk up their parents inheritance and built on it just as much a breh from the hood that became a doctor. I guarantee both had opportunities that most in their situation don't get or take advantage of.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
One thing I disagree wirh him about. He says that pressure from others causes adults from wealthy parents to cosplay being from the hood and getting out of the mud. No, those are adults doing the cosplay slumming act. Maybe as a teen, a person succumbs to peer pressure like, but part of maturing into an adult is being comfortable in your skin. People either accept you for who you are, or fukk THEM.

Don't blame outside pressure for what grown man and women do consciously.

invalid

Banned
Daps
EDIT: Read the IG comments… now it’s his delivery that’s off-putting. We listen to and support rappers that have for DECADES in the most blunt and disrespectful ways possible brag about their wealth, status, and ability to fukk our chick. Even describe ways on how they’d murder us…… Mannnnnnn :childplease:

This is my point.

They want black men that actually come from money or who’ve actually made the right decisions in life to move with “humility”.

Looks like an emasculation tactic to me.

I personally don’t like his delivery. As a person, I do value humility.

However, I had to think about how we allow other black men from the hood to brag about their status but don’t allow the same grace to brehs like in the OP.

And it simply that most black people identify with those that “get it out the mud” and a ‘win’ for those types is like a ‘win’ for other black people like them.

A lot of black people don’t identify with or see themselves in guys like the OP, so they view his behavior as more off-putting even though it’s the same thing that hood dudes do all the time.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
This is my point.

They want black men that actually come from money or who’ve actually made the right decisions in life to move with “humility”.

Looks like an emasculation tactic to me.

I personally don’t like his delivery. As a person, I do value humility.

However, I had to think about how we allow other black men from the hood to brag about their status but don’t allow the same grace to brehs like in the OP.

And it simply that most black people identify with those that “get it out the mud” and a ‘win’ for those types is like a ‘win’ for other black people like them.

A lot of black people don’t identify with or see themselves in guys like the OP, so they view his behavior as more off-putting even though it’s the same thing that hood dudes do all the time.
it's a issue because bet your life he never sticks his chest out around them palebone euro nikkas

bet your mother's life his heart drops into his socks around any authentic neighborhood characters

he's talking down from a safe distance & nobody fukks with that type of shyte