Why does simpin equal being soft?

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Why does doing nice things for women look bad to certain men?

You pay for a date and bought her flowers. What's wrong with that?

You ain't rushing her to have sex and you're not sleeping with anyone behind her back. What's wrong with that?

Or approaching women in a respectful way instead of approaching her like a 21 yr old ratchet nikka?

Soft is not protecting your woman in danger or letting someone run over you.

Yall act more scared of being a simp then getting shot.

Where the coli sweethearts at:mjcry::sadbron:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Haven't had for more than 5 years. Healthier than ever.

If you were in shape all that you desired would be yours.

be obsessed with a random message board, girls weight brehs

Instead of worrying about my weight why don't you worry about your ulcer and heart palpitations which this big girl doesn't have:mjpls:

Daps
WTHZHpY.jpg

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
because it's about the context of the action and the ulterior motive behind it.

lots of dudes do what you said in the OP because they feel they have low value, so they do these things to compensate. like "i know i don't deserve to be with you but look at all these extra things i'm doing for you in order to make it worth your time."

again, it's not the action that's the problem. it's the mindset behind it. nothing wrong with not pressuring a girl not to have sex. but if you're dealing with a chick who is not chaste and is telling you she wants to wait while the dudes before you were smutting her...is the dude accepting the deal cause that's what he truly wants or is it because in his mind he can't do better and is "lucky to have her"?

nothing wrong with appreciating positive people in your life/feeling lucky to have them in your life. but we,re talking about people you just met, people you barely know, and you're trying to impress them? that's low self-esteem simping. simping is a sin and the game will make you accountable...

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i seen some ass kicking simps....they're scary individuals .......

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
because it's about the context of the action and the ulterior motive behind it.

lots of dudes do what you said in the OP because they feel they have low value, so they do these things to compensate. like "i know i don't deserve to be with you but look at all these extra things i'm doing for you in order to make it worth your time."

again, it's not the action that's the problem. it's the mindset behind it. nothing wrong with not pressuring a girl not to have sex. but if you're dealing with a chick who is not chaste and is telling you she wants to wait while the dudes before you were smutting her...is the dude accepting the deal cause that's what he truly wants or is it because in his mind he can't do better and is "lucky to have her"?

nothing wrong with appreciating positive people in your life/feeling lucky to have them in your life. but we,re talking about people you just met, people you barely know, and you're trying to impress them? that's low self-esteem simping. simping is a sin and the game will make you accountable...
We just need to post this every time somebody seems to be stupid and not know the difference of being nice and being a nice guy. Great breakdown so people don't have to ask any more. @CeeMeWork that post I quoted is your answer to the question so you never have to not know again

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
because general consensus is you as a man are supposed to be able to pull any woman you look at just by standing there or spitting game.

And she's supposed to suck your dikk in the line at the grocery store because your semen is like cocaine and she'll go through withdrawal if she don't swallow it.

Therefore, if you have to promise her the moon and stars and be submissive and cook and clean and watch her babydaddy's kids and blow your whole check just to see her leg above the knee, then you ain't a real man.

Ask Cat Piss Martini.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

You ain't rushing her to have sex and you're not sleeping with anyone behind her back. What's wrong with that?

Or approaching women in a respectful way instead of approaching her like a 21 yr old ratchet nikka?

ask women what's wrong with it... they are the ones who usually don't give a shyt about it

they will do everything for you and to you, whether you do this stuff or not... good or bad

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise

negged.