Why does simpin equal being soft?

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
Originally, simping was doing "nice guy" shyt for girls that disrespected you for it i.e. you were willing to sacrifice your own ideals for p*ssy.

Nowadays, any guy who does anything positive towards women is called a simp, so the word has become overused and lost a bit of it's meaning. And at the end of the day, girls respond to different shyt - some girls love that shyt and other girls want a bit more friction. Same with guys- I like a girl that don't mind getting into a heated debate or argument every now and then :ehh:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Truthfully, "simping" was a term adopted from the underworld.

Simp= Simple +Pimp

Many young people admired how PI's delt with women but most men could never be PIs but the stolen the lingo and the swag.

So in reality most men are not "simps" but "tricks" because they are suppose to be. There is nothing wrong with treating a women kindly when its warranted.

Last edited:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Originally, simping was doing "nice guy" shyt for girls that disrespected you for it i.e. you were willing to sacrifice your own ideals for p*ssy.

Nowadays, any guy who does anything positive towards women is called a simp, so the word has become overused and lost a bit of it's meaning. And at the end of the day, girls respond to different shyt - some girls love that shyt and other girls want a bit more friction. Same with guys- I like a girl that don't mind getting into a heated debate or argument every now and then :ehh:
Lies, lies and more lies unless you snitching on yourself and who you fukk with people know the difference and always have not that bullshyt you kicking unless you talking strictly online. If you are that's a sign you need to go out more so either way it ain't looking to good on this one champ

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Majority of females don't appreciate any of that stuff, and while you shouldn't necessarily expect p*ssy or the girl falling hopelessly in love with you cause you practice chivalry on a couple dates, the harsh reality is that she has or possibly is popping that thang for a dude who does considerably less to express a healthy interest and would drop or disappear from the nice guy's life if the hardass gives the word at light speed.

Simp, a$$hole, or shades in between, nobody wants to feel played, especially not consistently.

@CeeMeWork is this good enough on a lazy Sunday afternoon? :manny:

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
Lies, lies and more lies unless you snitching on yourself and who you fukk with people know the difference and always have not that bullshyt you kicking unless you talking strictly online. If you are that's a sign you need to go out more so either way it ain't looking to good on this one champ
I don't care how it looks :manny:

You can cook whatever you want :ehh:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Majority of females don't appreciate any of that stuff, and while you shouldn't necessarily expect p*ssy or the girl falling hopelessly in love with you cause you practice chivalry on a couple dates, the harsh reality is that she has or possibly is popping that thang for a dude who does considerably less to express a healthy interest and would drop or disappear from the nice guy's life if the hardass gives the word at light speed.

Simp, a$$hole, or shades in between, nobody wants to feel played, especially not consistently.

@CeeMeWork is this good enough on a lazy Sunday afternoon? :manny:
women do appreciate nice gesture. Men just don't do it cause they get away with not doing it. It's men being lazy

And men stay playing women.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
women do appreciate nice gesture. Men just don't do it cause they get away with not doing it. It's men being lazy

Are you ugly? Not getting the dudes you want what? You sounding just lie, these clown ass dudes on here. Whats your deal?

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law

Tell women stop letting men get away with not doing them then :manny:

We only do what works

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
If I cared, I'd just say what everyone else says and kick that HOH shyt, but I don't.

That
would be a lie.
Just because you don't say what everybody else says don't mean you don't care. Don't know what world you living in my man. shyt if you said what everybody else said and didn't believe it you'd just be a phony nothing more nothing less to most

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
Just because you don't say what everybody else says don't mean you don't care. Don't know what world you living in my man. shyt if you said what everybody else said and didn't believe it you'd just be a phony nothing more nothing less to most
Whatever man :russ: