Why Don't Women Take Time to Actually Learn Men?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I'm no expert but I at least understand the fundamentals. It just frustrates me seeing women chase after men when I know they have no shot in hell at getting these dudes for one reason or another. Women today have zero fukking game.

1. If a dude's heart is somewhere else that other women will always trump you in his mind. It doesn't matter how attractive, educated, nice, domestic or good for him you are. Men love HARD. A man's love is borderline obsession. Women are different. If we find a dude just as good or better than the last we're straight. But once a man's is set on a woman it's a done deal and it is extremely difficult for him to let it go. It will take him YEARS to get over it. Now he can/will entertain and have sex with you no problem. So if you are gonna mess with a man who loves someone else play your position and stop getting in your feelings. And I don't just mean men in relationships. There are plenty single men out here in love with chicks and they usually make that obvious in one way or another.

2. If you get a man in a trifling way he will never respect you. If you have a man and you just have to have sex with the new dude he will again entertain you but never respect you nor make you his girl b/c in the back of him mind he knows that you aren't loyal. As soon as something "better" comes along you're gone. And even if he does make you his girl he will never ever trust you. So save yourself the time, if you are going to thot make it about fun. Don't fall for this dude.

3. A man who wants you will let it be known. Please don't chase men. Stop blowing up his phone. People make time for the things they want to make time for. It he doesn't make time for then he doesn't want you.

That is all for now but I swear I see so many women make the same mistakes over and over again. We gotta do better ladies.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
4. I also wanna add to respect yourself. If there is something you do not feel comfortable doing DO NOT do it especially sexually. I know it sounds obvious but so many women go all out for a man just to keep him; never thinking that the other chicks he's seeing/saw/dated/whatever are doing the same exact shyt for him. People respect people who respect themselves. The easiest was to keep someone is to be willing to lose them. I have NEVER lost a man from saying NO to something I didn't feel comfortable doing sexually. He may go away but they always come back around ALWAYS.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Why not ask men to tell you about men, wldnt we know better (not to say ur points aren’t accurate but you know)?
Also it's easier to digest points from someone who understands where you are coming from and less likely to be judgemental. When men give advice to women it often comes off sexist and judgmental.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I think most women don't take the time to learn men because they aren't the pursuers and it's so easy for them to get one -- whether he's the one they want or not. In their mind, the fact they can always get a guy means they are good

Most men make the first move and we go through droughts constantly so we are always trying figure out how to improve in the dating game.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I think most women don't take the time to learn men because they aren't the pursuers and it's so easy for them to get one -- whether he's the one they want or not. In their mind, the fact they can always get a guy means they are good

Most men make the first move and we go through droughts constantly so we are always trying figure out how to improve in the dating game.
I agree but I think it's easy for women to get men but when it comes to getting they men the want they are absolutely clueless. Wolves eating off of them. Like shooting fish in a barrel.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Because you never know, you could be learning your man
Earning your man...
...but at the same time burning your man.
And I ain't with that chit, Lieutenant
'cause ain't no puccy good enough to get burnt while I'm up in it.

And that's realer than Real Deal Holyfield.
And all you hookers and hoes know how I feel.
But if it's good enough then break me off a proper chunk
I'll take a small piece of some of dat fonky stuwuff.

It's like this and like that and like this, annuh
It's like that and like this and like that, annum
It's like this and like that and like this, annuh -
Dre, creep to tha mic like a phantom.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Also it's easier to digest points from someone who understands where you are coming from and less likely to be judgemental. When men give advice to women it often comes off sexist and judgmental.
i disagree, but i like the other shyt u said. random off topic question but do u want kids?