Why Don't Women Take Time to Actually Learn Men?

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Imma sound like a simp, but the one thing I learned in life is that women always got options. Even ugly women got options. and most of those options (inb4 some coli fella quotes me and tell me how he wouldnt) will listen to those women speak without expecting reciprocation.

so while this sounds like a shytty game, keep in mind that means if a woman DOES come to you and wants to learn you, she is VERY interested in you. you just gotta wait for the right one breh

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
I mean men in general. Men think so much different than women. The individual man will have different preferences and many will bend on them depending on the woman but desirable men do not bend on any sort of disloyalty.

Women tend to think of themselves as the exception while men think of themselves as 'one of the many'. So something that would make a woman feel special might turn a man off. The 'exception' attitude is why women are so easy to finesse. If you make a woman feel special you got her a lot of times. The men may not even be doing anything special. The feeling is enough.

But men tend to appreciate actions more and usually express themselves via actions. That is why you'll have situations where a man loves a woman, is giving her his last but she'll not feel appreciated and then get swept off her feet by a dude that pumps and dumps.

Women chase the feeling and men chase the actions. If more women understood that they wouldn't get ran through.

Oh yeah, I gotcha. That's why a lot of dudes don't like that earplay or however you want to call it, they are about results for the most part whereas women think they can change a guy when it's actually the other way around.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
3. A man who wants you will let it be known. Please don't chase men. Stop blowing up his phone. People make time for the things they want to make time for. It he doesn't make time for then he doesn't want you.

Man,most of these brauds don't care about that. They want what they want, and instead of doing what they have to do to attract the man they want or adjusting what they want to what they can get, they just chase or throw P at dudes.

You got women in their 30's and 40's with the same criteria for dudes they had at 19, wondering why they can't find a man. Some goofball chick that works at my gym was getting dogged out by some swole up Tyrann Mathieu looking breh when she was 5/10 facially with a Michelle Obama type body (not bad but not elite). And this braud was super religuous at that.

Everybody hates on "hoes" but when they choose to settle down they typically have the most realistic standards. They've experienced everything already and know what type of dude is really going to go to war for them.

Last edited:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
2. If you get a man in a trifling way he will never respect you. If you have a man and you just have to have sex with the new dude he will again entertain you but never respect you nor make you his girl b/c in the back of him mind he knows that you aren't loyal. As soon as something "better" comes along you're gone. And even if he does make you his girl he will never ever trust you. So save yourself the time, if you are going to thot make it about fun. Don't fall for this dude.

That is all for now but I swear I see so many women make the same mistakes over and over again. We gotta do better ladies.
facts

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Men love HARD.

:wow: As a man I can confirm this. No lies told.

This is true. But I want to add that it's a complex love and not necessarily tied to monogamy. A lot of women make the mistake of thinking that. A lot of men love women in their lives to the point that they would take a bullet for them. But those same men could have trouble if they're put in a position for some new poon.

This doesn't mean all men are like this but some are.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
This is true. But I want to add that it's a complex love and not necessarily tied to monogamy. A lot of women make the mistake of thinking that. A lot of men love women in their lives to the point that they would take a bullet for them. But those same men could have trouble if they're put in a position for some new poon.

This doesn't mean all men are like this but some are.

For themselves yes. But from their woman it's a different story. A man's "love" usually extends to every aspect of his live except sexually. But for some it extends there too.

But they want to own their woman's sexuality. A woman can get away with murder except cheating. A man will lose his marbles over a woman cheating.

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:damn: @BlackPearl The Empress what are you doing the game is to be sold not told!

SnoopDo_DaGameI_CoverAr_3000DPI300RGB1000139882_1024x1024.jpg