Why Don't Women Take Time to Actually Learn Men?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
:damn: @BlackPearl The Empress what are you doing the game is to be sold not told!

SnoopDo_DaGameI_CoverAr_3000DPI300RGB1000139882_1024x1024.jpg

These lame retarded chicks are taking so many Ls. It just amazing. I kinda feel sorry for them.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
I have a midterm tom and I don't even feel like studying for that. Why should I care/study half the population.

SRSLY THO.

ppl r different no man is gonna be the same. what conclusions would I even make?
U literally could read for 5 min in op post and be caught up

We men are simple creatures.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
I mean men in general. Men think so much different than women. The individual man will have different preferences and many will bend on them depending on the woman but desirable men do not bend on any sort of disloyalty.

Women tend to think of themselves as the exception while men think of themselves as 'one of the many'. So something that would make a woman feel special might turn a man off. The 'exception' attitude is why women are so easy to finesse. If you make a woman feel special you got her a lot of times. The men may not even be doing anything special. The feeling is enough.

But men tend to appreciate actions more and usually express themselves via actions. That is why you'll have situations where a man loves a woman, is giving her his last but she'll not feel appreciated and then get swept off her feet by a dude that pumps and dumps.

Women chase the feeling and men chase the actions. If more women understood that they wouldn't get ran through.

You are a man

No women knows this

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
You are a man

No women knows this

I have been studying.

A friend of mines plays women like it's nothing. Women love him. I never seen anything like it. His favorite saying is "bytches ain't shyt". I can't even argue with him because time and time again women are doing some trifling shyt to get at him. They aren't ugly, fat or broke either. shyt is baffling but after witnessing it and thinking on it I realized that he just plays to their egos and makes them think they are the best thing walking. On top of that he has money and he's attractive. He's been doing it so long it's just a game at this point. He doesn't even pursue it unless they are extremely attractive or they have something he can get outta them. Breh gets money, airline passes, free trips etc. He usually hypes them up, tells them all the nasty things he'll do to them and then fakes them out. He told me he learned a whole ago not to have sex with them because then they go crazy. I don't even think he has sex that often but I am sure he gets a ton of blow jobs.

Anyway, he'd never be able to do any of that if at any point the women thought:

"Hey why is this random man who never met me and knows nothing about me hyping me up?"

"If I am so irresistible why isn't he returning my calls after I gave him that yearly fly free pass?"

"If I am so sexy why haven't he had sex with me?"

It NEVER happens. Never does the thought that they may not be as great as they think they are ever occur to these women. Some of them have been strung along for years.

After I realized the thoughts never occurred to them I realized that the majority of women are self center ego maniacs who are easily manipulated if the right package play up their egos.

Honestly it's how we are raised. I battle with it myself. But I have seen the light. lol

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
It's about getting the man you (women) want be it; elite or not.
But it's who you've been getting your insight from and who you've watched women get played by.
I did get those points from men. Grown men who deal with plenty of women.

So that when the right one comes a long you know how to catching him and stand out from the rest of the women he is dealing with.

I've seen many a bad bytch get played. I think women often seriously underestimate the competition that's out there for the top tier men. Desirable men have women throwing themselves at them every day and I don't mean ugly fat women. I mean good looking women with money to burn. And even those women stay losing because they don't know how to make themselves standout.

People really aren't that different. Men who finesse women aren't studying each individual woman. They do the same shyt over and over with a slight twist.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
But it's who you've been getting your insight from and who you've watched women get played by.

:russ:

I mean that is my experience and who I like to deal with. But learning men would help women with any man they deal with, no?

My thing is I see women fumble the ball because they don't know men.

Like I have a friend trying to scope a dude another woman is talking to. In my mind I know that she could never have that dude b/c 1. He's in love with the other chick 2. She is being a thot and the only thing she'll ever get is side dikk

What is elite about that? It's just obvious but chick thinks she is so much better that is why she's about to take a hard L. She the type to never hold a man. If she knew men it would be obvious to her why that is.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
:russ:

I mean that is my experience and who I like to deal with. But learning men would help women with any man they deal with, no?

My thing is I see women fumble the ball because they don't know men.

Like I have a friend trying to scope a dude another woman is talking to. In my mind I know that she could never have that dude b/c 1. He's in love with the other chick 2. She is being a thot and the only thing she'll ever get is side dikk

What is elite about that? It's just obvious but chick thinks she is so much better that is why she's about to take a hard L. She the type to never hold a man. If she knew men it would be obvious to her why that is.
The situation itself isn't necessarily elite...it's the person. You yourself said the words "top tier men", so that's who you see juggling women with ease because women are throwing themselves at them. "Bad bytches with money to blow" ain't throwing themselves at the 5'8", moderately dressed middle school math teacher in a Camry.

I agree that women shoot themselves in the foot by not tapping into our desires or being as supportive as possible but I think that's more out of selfishness than ignorance.

Feed me, fukk me, give me time for self, don't give the p*ssy away, and support my goals as long as they don't harm you. Women needing "game" for dudes with model looks and/or deep 6-figures don't apply to the rest of us. We're simple and not in a position to play hardball with decent let alone great women.

Last edited:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
The situation itself isn't necessarily elite...it's the person. You yourself said the words "top tier men", so that's who you see juggling women with ease because women are throwing themselves at them. "Bad bytches with money to blow" ain't throwing themselves at the 5'8", moderately dressed middle school math teacher in a Camry.

I agree that women shoot themselves in the foot by not tapping into our desires or being as supportive as possible but I think that's more out of selfishness than ignorance.

Feed me, fukk me, give me time for self, don't give the p*ssy away, and support my goals as long as they don't harm you. Women needing "game" for dudes with model looks and/or deep 6-figures don't apply to the rest of us. We're simple and not in a position to play hardball with decent let alone great women.

Women take Ls from all types of men. Not sure why you are so hung up on the word "game" or "elite". Nothing wrong with dating intelligently and not sure why you would discourage it. We can agree to disagree.

Last edited: